Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in no way a homophobe, I have tons of gay friends. I also think that in a free society people should not have to live their lives conforming to a religion they don't follow. I do think homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, but I'm cool with it.

That's the kind of stupidity that keeps me from coming out. Do you live in Kentucky too? My very religious family think its a choice too. They would die if they knew the truth about me and although I hate saying it, they are too blindsided by religion and what they've been taught, that they haven't figured out that their 53 yr old son that's never been married nor never dates is gay. Or maybe they just don't want to face the truth. Why would anyone choose to be gay with all the hate that's out there against us? Geese!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's the kind of stupidity that keeps me from coming out. Do you live in Kentucky too? My very religious family think its a choice too. They would die if they knew the truth about me and although I hate saying it, they are too blindsided by religion and what they've been taught, that they haven't figured out that their 53 yr old son that's never been married nor never dates is gay. Or maybe they just don't want to face the truth. Why would anyone choose to be gay with all the hate that's out there against us? Geese!

I think you have a very good handle, on who your family is. Would it be a shock to them, really, if you came out? Or would other problems arise, if you were to come out? I can only imagine, what it's like living in the South. Or try to.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe three-fourths of the population of the world are bi and gay, no doubt.

This includes the people who are secretly bi and gay and have chosen to live straight lifestyles.

Not knocking anyone.. honestly beleve it.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think there was a thread on here recently but I did not see it. But how many gay guys do NOT believe that bisexuality exists???? That bisexuals are just in a phase and that they will end up being gays in the end??? This is not a loaded question or a trick question. I just want to know. Thanks!

Sexuality has NOTHING to do with ChoiceYou don't choose to be gay, or bisexual, or even straight. You are just born with it. It takes your inner-self to discover what that is, in some cases. For most of us, we are born with our sexuality(known) or already awaiting to be discovered, when he hit puberty. This thread should have been stricken from this forum, just on poor or unfortunate wording. :rolleyes:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kept alive for all the idiots (NOT you) to read the positive posts, and learn something
OP long since banned,so its no longer neccesary to say he was a troll
possibly done the Gays a favour ..

Reactions: alcor972

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in school taking a test and I checked the box for gay, thinking they ment to be happy.
Then when it asked if I like to be white or black. Thinking about nighttime and daytime, so I checked white cause I like daytime.
You don't have a choice to be straight or gay, white or black, but you do choose to be stupid or smart, slob or clean.

ScotRandom

Cherished Member
Media
A Galaxy Far Far Away, LPSG, KIK & Fab Swingers. A
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the replies on here had me spraying my cornflakes across the breakfast table. Absolutely hilarious. Good to see a few "straight" replies too that are sympathetic & understanding on the choice of "gay lifestyle".
Thanks for the laugh this morning fellas.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
actualy i identify myself as bi, i prefer to live my identity as pure water, i could say i can find pretty easy a relationship with a man than with a woman.
But notinf is perfect in this world.. infact what i know about men (and i'm a man too) is much better to marry women lol

I am in no way a homophobe, I have tons of gay friends. I also think that in a free society people should not have to live their lives conforming to a religion they don't follow. I do think homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, but I'm cool with it.
Eh?

I am in no way a judgmental , I have tons of dumb friends. I also think that in a free society people should not have to live their lives conforming to an education that they can't follow. I do think stupidity is a lifestyle choice, but I'm cool with it.
Lol - well I'm not. It's fucking annoying. :tongue:
How come I've only just seen this thread?! lol.

After I chose to be black, tall and hung I didn't have enough points left for straight and it would've been too much hassle to respec my character.
Aww, you have to save up for the other bits, if you blew all your credit choosing to be black and tall. Did you tick the male option deliberately too? :tongue:

B_xtinaforever

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The fact the sometimes I REALLY REALLY wish I wasn't gay says I don't choose this lifestyle. It's so hard at times to be who I am. For years I wished there was medicine or magic to turn me straight so it's easier....until I realized theres nothing wrong with me. It's who I am and it's so sad that I could have been so pressured into not being myself that I could have ended my life.