Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hard to believe that this thread is still up here. Since it was posted by a straight man.

You might want to go back and review the rules. "Anyone" can start a thread in ANY of the "Ask a ____" forums.

It's when you respond in a forum that has a different catagory assigned to it than a person falls in, that the problem comes up.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Anyone" can start a thread in ANY of the "Ask a ____" forums.

about
the only thing firmly embedded in the LPSG portion of my brain ..

re the Askas

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in no way a homophobe, I have tons of gay friends. I also think that in a free society people should not have to live their lives conforming to a religion they don't follow. I do think homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, but I'm cool with it.
:confused::eek:

First of all, your comment that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, is like saying that your heterosexuality is a choice, or that you had a choice of the hair or eye color you were born with - it is, what it is, its how you were born.

Allow me to enlighten you, in that homosexuality isn't a "lifestyle choice". Why would I choose a lifestyle where I'm condemed, ridiculed, bullied, sneared at and viewed as a "second-class" citizen, simply for being attracted (emotionally and sexually) to someone of the same gender, or not conforming to society's view of masculinity? Living in surburbia, versus a metropolian area is a lifestyle choice. Driving a hybrid car versus a muscle car is a lifestyle choice.

I'm happy that I'm gay - it has made me a stronger, more compassionate person. I try to embrace everyone's difference, and try not judge a person for their difference, but rather on the character of their heart and how they treat others.

Some people choose to embrace their sexual identity earlier in life, and others suppress it (bowing to family or religious pressures), never allowing themselves the freedom to be their true selves - and in the wake of their suppression, hurt others by not being honest to all parties involved.

I hope that this has enlightened you a bit on the fact that being gay isn't a choice.

Just my two-cents - Kiltiesf

Reactions: alcor972

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually,,,you need to ask my "straight" parents that question. Since it is not my fault that I was born "gay".
I don't choose to be gay, it is the universe telling me that "enough" with the breeding.
:confused::eek:

FYI....Gay people breed too - just not in the "traditional" way that is commonly associated with reproduction, or to borrow from your vernacular "breeding".

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in no way a homophobe, I have tons of gay friends. I also think that in a free society people should not have to live their lives conforming to a religion they don't follow. I do think homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, but I'm cool with it.
I don't have a lifestyle, I have a life.

Bonerologist

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was born gay but didnt act on those feelings until I was in my teens. My friends and I used to strip down to our underwear and wrestle in the basement when my parents werent home. Being teens we got hardons and I always ended up blowing a load.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was born gay but didnt act on those feelings until I was in my teens. My friends and I used to strip down to our underwear and wrestle in the basement when my parents werent home. Being teens we got hardons and I always ended up blowing a load.

Looking at your cock picture, I would love to help you blow your load.

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just found out that you can't even talk about yourself. My bad!

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

mjconaz

Experimental Member
Media
Trust me, there are plenty of gay people who have struggled with their sexualities for years/decades, been kicked out of or abandoned by their families, rejected by society, etc. They didn't "choose" this lifestyle, they just are who they are.

I've known I was gay since I was about 5 years old, HAH

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to believe that this thread is still up here. Since it was posted by a straight man.

It was on its way to a quiet death until you revived it. Try looking at the posting dates next time. If a week or more has passed..... WALK AWAY!!!!!!

scotslad20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rolls my eyes and wonders why people ask stupid questions about sexuality ! your born straight or gay it in the genes.....you dont decide to be gay straight or bi it just happens

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rolls my eyes and wonders why people ask stupid questions about sexuality ! your born straight or gay it in the genes.....you dont decide to be gay straight or bi it just happens

Genes are averything and nothing at some time. Do you know that D.N.A is a living matter and change by some condition?

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was on its way to a quiet death until you revived it. Try looking at the posting dates next time. If a week or more has passed..... WALK AWAY!!!!!!

Sorry about that, you're quite right. :wink: