Why did you enter this website and what makes you come back?

D

deleted1076393

I've been checking around the forums and posts and got curious,

Women, why did you enter this website?

And what makes you come back, participate (not only answer and post things, read and see things too)?

A LONG time ago, I read a mainstream article on the guy who has the biggest penis in the world and it mentioned this site. I'm an inquisitive person, so I signed up- mostly just to see how big he was. I lurked for a bit (hence the name), but was married at the time so that was all I was interested in doing.

Recently, I logged back in after several years. I initially intended just to lurk, but decided to contribute a bit in the women's and a few other forums. Although outwardly I come across as pretty conservative, I'm very open minded and sex positive. I appreciatethe lack of judgment and honestly of sites like this... and some of the scenery is pretty amazing, too.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was pointed this way by a gf who know my preference for bigger guys. We signed up - she left within a month - I linger on.

In the beginning I thought this could be a way to get a date or two. Guess my requirements for a date are too high or the guys hanging out here are just different from what I'm actually looking for.

I agree with TG - must admit there's not much keeping me on here lately - except a few on-line friends and guys' continued abilities to make me baffled with their views on life. Think I've learned more about men's thought processes here than IRL.

From an FAQ blog post I wrote, because this gets asked a lot.

Why are you on LPSG/how did you find LPSG?

I used to peruse a site called Cracked.com occasionally for funny images and articles. One day I stumbled across a particular gem of an article, about the “Least Believable Page on the Web”. After reading it, of course I was curious. I made an account and poked around to see if it was really as ludicrous as the article made it out to be. Initially I stuck around so I could be a voyeur/post on the forums. As time passed, I stay because I’ve made some friends, and I still post in a couple areas on the forums.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Like others have said, I only stick around to follow up with the ladies here and a few of the guys.

I originally got on this site out of curiosity about how my hubby compares to other guys across the board as he's much much larger than other guys I dated before him.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Long story cut short.... I'm a reformed size queen. So I keep coming back for different reasons than I initially joined up for. But size aside, I initially was convinced to join as I was told the ladies here were cool, there would be little judgement (that's debatable these days) and that it's a good way to learn new things.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
One of the Women Of LPSG is on another forum I frequent.
I was trying to ask in general terms what to do when a partner is scary huge.

The coolness of the women and a few of the men also keep me here.
It's like a Twilight Zone of Sanity in Peen Puppetland.

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure i've answered in another thread, anyway: I found this site with google, it started as a joke but I got curious and then decided to join.

I keep coming back because I still find it fun and in some ways interesting, and a lot of smart women here keep it interesting. But I have to admit that lately I see too many trolls and too many silly problems only focused on size which are, sometimes, a real turn off.

D

deleted1076393

Thanks for the answering guys! Good to know what keeps up most of you in this forum...I don't even remember how it showed up in google and then I got curious about the website. Hope I can make some good friends here too and stay for the coffee lol...

Next question: Does your mate know that you come to this website? If yes, what does he/she/they think about that? If not, why not?

Reactions: rtg

My partner and I met through this site, so he definitely knows I'm on here. The only thing he wonders is why I still hang out here, given how frustrating I am at times telling him about fuckery that happened.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Next question: Does your mate know that you come to this website? If yes, what does he/she/they think about that? If not, why not?
I'm single. When I'm in a relationship I don't tend to come on as much... or at all. Though I probably would now if I was to get a partner as I'm not on here to flirt with men or look at their pics.

I've told past exes or guys I've dated that I go on a sex forum. I think I may have told one ex who was well endowed what this site what about. They've been somewhat interested but never had any issues with it.

D

deleted1076393

Long story cut short.... I'm a reformed size queen. So I keep coming back for different reasons than I initially joined up for. But size aside, I initially was convinced to join as I was told the ladies here were cool, there would be little judgement (that's debatable these days) and that it's a good way to learn new things.

Btw, is it just me or is it normal in the begining have to re-read some sentences and check on google? LOL
Like "size queen". I thought at first it was related to the body shape/weight, but then I read again and googled and I think I understood now haha...

My partner and I met through this site, so he definitely knows I'm on here. The only thing he wonders is why I still hang out here, given how frustrating I am at times telling him about fuckery that happened.

How interesting! Would you mind telling us more how that happened? You guys meeting through here and actually dating on rl? (if that's not too much invasion lol)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Btw, is it just me or is it normal in the begining have to re-read some sentences and check on google? LOL
Like "size queen". I thought at first it was related to the body shape/weight, but then I read again and googled and I think I understood now haha...
Haha I think that's fairly normal! I still google things that I read about on here :p it's a great place to learn things.