Why did you enter this website and what makes you come back?

D

deleted1076393

Haha I think that's fairly normal! I still google things that I read about on here :p it's a great place to learn things.
Indeed it is!
Good... cause I was starting to question myself where have I been this much time so that I haven't learned English properly :D

Reactions: rtg

How interesting! Would you mind telling us more how that happened? You guys meeting through here and actually dating on rl? (if that's not too much invasion lol)

I used to hang out in the chat room a lot, and he joined later the same year I did and he hung out there too. He was funny, didn't play with his dick/flash/masturbate on cam, and we had similar hobbies. We talked on here, texted, talked on the phone, etc for a bit over two years. We were FWB for a couple of years and we've been a couple for over three and are living together. I also know two m/m couples that met through this site and a m/f couple. I'm sure there are more, but that's offhand and ones I personally have been friendly with the people.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the answering guys! Good to know what keeps up most of you in this forum...I don't even remember how it showed up in google and then I got curious about the website. Hope I can make some good friends here too and stay for the coffee lol...

Next question: Does your mate know that you come to this website? If yes, what does he/she/they think about that? If not, why not?
I think I won't show it to future long-term partners. One didn't care, one joined and lurks. I think I want to keep being free to be honest and open here, and that might get compromised. I don't spend much time in the galleries, though I do get curious and peek from time to time, and I revisit my favorites. I have never used the site to hook up, and I never violate monogamy once I agree to commit, so I think it might be an okay secret to keep.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I don't think I'd ever share what the actual site is. Merely because I've posted a lot of personal things here throughout the years... I've also changed a lot too over time. I don't want someone trying to follow me around on here and dig up things that aren't relevant to our relationship.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does your mate know that you come to this website? If yes, what does he/she/they think about that? If not, why not?
Both my FBs know of LPSG.

My old FB couldn't care less - it's not his style and he would never join a site like this. He's still fairly shy - even after years of me peeling layer after layer off him.

New local FB used to be a member. I've actually chatted with him here quite often over the years. Didn't meet through LPSG though. Met IRL, clicked and it took some time before we realised we both were members. He's deleted his account for now.

D

deleted1076393

I used to hang out in the chat room a lot, and he joined later the same year I did and he hung out there too. He was funny, didn't play with his dick/flash/masturbate on cam, and we had similar hobbies. We talked on here, texted, talked on the phone, etc for a bit over two years. We were FWB for a couple of years and we've been a couple for over three and are living together. I also know two m/m couples that met through this site and a m/f couple. I'm sure there are more, but that's offhand and ones I personally have been friendly with the people.

I see...Interesting story you guys had! Lucky for you both, wish you the best :)

Yeah I don't think I'd ever share what the actual site is. Merely because I've posted a lot of personal things here throughout the years... I've also changed a lot too over time. I don't want someone trying to follow me around on here and dig up things that aren't relevant to our relationship.

Yeah, makes sense...People tend to look up the bad things and focus on those stuff...

Btw guys, thanks for the answers, been learning some new vocabs! :D

Like: FB and FWB

I have the impression that the majority of the active participants are either american or specially British, am I right?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

There seem to be a decent amount of Aussies on here, as well as UK folks

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for the answering guys! Good to know what keeps up most of you in this forum...I don't even remember how it showed up in google and then I got curious about the website. Hope I can make some good friends here too and stay for the coffee lol...

Next question: Does your mate know that you come to this website? If yes, what does he/she/they think about that? If not, why not?

I'm kinda late to the party on this one, I know... but I have a few cents to throw into the pot anyway.

My man is a member and showed me the site. Said he thought I'd find it hilarious and I might enjoy it. I do. Like the other ladies have said, I stay for the forums mostly. The Real Ladies and a few lovely gents make the place worth revisiting. I think I'd have more fun if my man was still active on his profile here and we could have a time roaming the threads.. but he hasn't been on in years. Which sucks for us.. He's good at internetting.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia