Why did you join this forum?

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
Seriously, why do you ladies spend time reading posts from this forum. I find it particularly interesting that quite a few of the women hear proclaim they don't even like big penises. DO you just love big penises that much? Or do you like just reading and adding your two cents? What's up?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i joined because my friend sent me the link and said i would probably enjoy it. he was like, "hey stacy, you love cock, so you should check out this site." i've been hooked eversince. thanks luke (slinger01)! :wink: i miss ya baby!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twenty Bucks Says This Thread Has Been Done Before.
Any fuckin' takers!?
Yup, but he's a newbie and the search function can be a little wonky sometimes. So I'll give him a break this time. :smile:

Seriously, why do you ladies spend time reading posts from this forum.
Because they're interesting and unlike any magazine or forum I have ever seen.

I find it particularly interesting that quite a few of the women hear proclaim they don't even like big penises
Yeah, that's weird. I have no idea why they are here other than maybe the arcade and to look at the pictures. Oh and of course to get on my case when I proclaim my love of big cock. :12:

Do you just love big penises that much?
Yes, I do. :cool: Got a problem with that bub?

Or do you like just reading and adding your two cents? What's up?
That too.

quite true
DUDE! What is with the gigantic and unattractive avatar?:confused:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shall i change it???

In a word, yes! (I was surprised that you had a nice gallery -- the avatar, while stylish, made me think you were ugly)

- - - - - -

I come here to exhibit pictures, and to interact with people who aren't prudes and many of whom are rather clever. I enjoy that.

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a word, yes! (I was surprised that you had a nice gallery -- the avatar, while stylish, made me think you were ugly)

- - - - - -

I come here to exhibit pictures, and to interact with people who aren't prudes and many of whom are rather clever. I enjoy that.

ufff we all should either have our own pics as an avatar, or nothing at all. thats what i say.

penisworship

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love the open-mindedness...and tactlessnes...haha! being of a southern culture...it's refreshing to read what people really have on their minds...and share....oh, and the gallery...that's a bonus! :smile: