Why did you pick your user name and/or avatar?

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Took me months to decide on an avatar; I finally decided upon Koala because I am fuzzy and cuddly. Name is an amalgam of initials.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree.You're lovely!

So i am a lovely and trampy guy who fails at everything he tries?

But thanks, your lovely too, and so is Dolly, and in the interest of honesty i admit that my name and avatar are an homage to Charles Chaplin, i know it's shocking and nobody would have guessed it.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
So i am a lovely and trampy guy who fails at everything he tries?

But thanks, your lovely too, and so is Dolly, and in the interest of honesty i admit that my name and avatar are an homage to Charles Chaplin, i know it's shocking and nobody would have guessed it.

I doubt you fail at everything,well you didnt fail in being a perfectly lovely gent with me and Dolly.

Charlie Chaplin?? Really?? WoW!!:tongue:

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ancient Rome, Ides of March was the 15th, or 13th day of certain months. The best known of the Ides of March, is March 15th, 44 B.C., when Julius Ceasar was assasinated by Brutus and Cassius. That was Ceasars bad hair day, but I chose to be born that day.

I don't have an avatar yet, because I haven't found anything I like yet, and I don't even know how to put one here.

I

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ancient Rome, Ides of March was the 15th, or 13th day of certain months. The best known of the Ides of March, is March 15th, 44 B.C., when Julius Ceasar was assasinated by Brutus and Cassius. That was Ceasars bad hair day, but I chose to be born that day.

I don't have an avatar yet, because I haven't found anything I like yet, and I don't even know how to put one here.

I
You look great for someone that old :wink:

Sorry...couldn't resist the temptation.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of a double entendre from one of my ex GF's mother. @ 1st I thought she meant the package of beef cubits I brought in for her when she got home shopping, then later on she elicited she'd seen ME before after an encounter with GF.