Why did you pick your user name and/or avatar?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven describes my cock head. 650 means 6.50" which was the length of my erection when I registered. I do pe and my cock is now 7" :eek:) I have thought about changing my user name to Riven700, but I'm not about to stop pe and hopefully I can break the 7" barrier, then I'd need to change it to Riven725, etc. I think the mods might get fed up with me.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Name: laser90 I picked that since I raced lasers and the frist two numbers of my racing sail are 90

The picture is part of a larger one... Kind of fit's me...wild man with a nice sword...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I chose my avatar because it has the colors of the gay pride flag. I didn't want the flag image so much as something more creative. It is constructed of beach glass. I love the beach and this is part of me.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally my username was my email address. Really smart right? I'd never done anything like this before. I asked the moderators to change it to Supersized. I thought it was clever. My avatar is to turn on as many people as possible w/o getting banned. I thought it was a good compromise. I'm squeezing my equipment through a loose pair of boxer shorts.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought I answered this one. Since there seems to be a lot of confusion with my name here goes. I am not from Seaside, NJ or Seaside, OR. I live in California.
Seaside was an email I used when I joined and I didn't really think too much about how I would actually be addressed here so I just used it as a random name. It's simple, and people remember it so I just kept it.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LaFemme captures a few things for me: my own name, woman, feminine....I just thought it was cool. Plus with the tv show LaFemme Nikita - I also thought it captured the ability of a woman to kick ass!

My avatar is a Vargas girl - big bosomed fantasy women with whom I have always felt a kinship.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I had little choice.

An angel appeared at the foot of my bed one night and said he had a message for me but he couldn't stop laughing.

Kibaa

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took the name, because I love Gray Fullbuster, a character of the anime Fairy Tail. And my avatar is a pic of him. :3

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have built and/or restored many Corvettes over the years and the Mako Shark was the rarest of them all.