Why didn't God

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women come in different sizes too. Some women are very small and are physically compatible only with the small guys. Others are large and are compatible with the big guys. Most are in the average range just as most men are in the average range.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why?
Because "God" doesn't exist.
Only "Dog" exists.
What research told you over 7 is more than women can accomodate?
No matter where or how you concluded this, it is utter bullshit!
cigarbabe:saevil:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
give every a guy a nice thick 7 inch penis?

More than that is much bigger than women can accommodate.
Smaller than that seems "small."

The variance in cock size seems to be an evolutionary practical joke.
LOL! :tongue: (woooooowww)

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women come in different sizes too. Some women are very small and are physically compatible only with the small guys. Others are large and are compatible with the big guys. Most are in the average range just as most men are in the average range.
Now here is a good response. I am divorced. The woman I am currently with said "oh god, I cant believe how compatible we are down there", the first time I entered her. Proceeded to tell me it was hard to make her orgasm, right before she had multiple ones. I married her. I am, according to her, slightly larger than average with good girth. She has a much smaller vagina then my ex. Just goes to show you anything can happen. I had a good sexlife with my ex for 19 an a half years, but this woman is fucking amazing.

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why?
Only "Dog" exists.
Wow, you must so cool, you don't believe in God. And you even put it in quotes :rolleyes:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Evolution is not god, and evolution doesn't have a sense of humor.

And as for what women can accommodate, you've made an unwarranted assumption here.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
give every a guy a nice thick 7 inch penis?
For the same reason all women aren't a 42 DD.

More than that is much bigger than women can accommodate.
Oh really? On what planet? :lmao:

Smaller than that seems "small."
True, but variety is the spice of life for some.

The variance in cock size seems to be an evolutionary practical joke.

Only to you men with little dicks :tongue:

Only "Dog" exists.
Thank God, you are here to speak the truth.
See, this is why so many women think ALL men are morons. When in actuality it's just some of the ones with small penises.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Yep, there's no god. If he existed he'd have put the clitoris inside the cunt not outside!

Mind you, according to all his prophets, he doesn't approve of sex. As Phyllis Curott, a wiccan from the USA said 'No wonder god is bad-tempered. He's got a penis but nowhere to put it!'

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still trying to figure out why God allowed Vienna Sausages to be created. There's your answer! Vienna Sausage as opposed to kielbassa and as opposed to those nice hot sausages which used to be sold at the Staten Island Ferry Terminal (Staten side). Some like one size and flavor some like others. God was a prophet and knew that the same would hold true for the penis-why, God even made women with different vaginal dimensions so some would be able to take bigger and some would want bigger whereas others would want smaller. So, you see, God had a genius plan and that is how the camel got his hump and how the whale got his throat(acknowledgement to Rudyard Kipling and his Just So Stories).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out why God allowed Vienna Sausages to be created.
I agree! Vienna Sausages are just plain nasty! Their flavor and texture is neither sausage-like nor hotdog-like. It's just some mish-mash of animal byproducts of which I would rather not think. They serve no purpose in my opinion. :12:

There's your answer! Vienna Sausage as opposed to kielbassa and as opposed to those nice hot sausages which used to be sold at the Staten Island Ferry Terminal (Staten side). Some like one size and flavor some like others. God was a prophet and knew that the same would hold true for the penis-why, God even made women with different vaginal dimensions so some would be able to take bigger and some would want bigger whereas others would want smaller. So, you see, God had a genius plan and that is
how the camel got his hump and how the whale got his throat(acknowledgement to Rudyard Kipling and his Just So Stories).

Yep, there's no god. If he existed he'd have put the clitoris inside the cunt not outside!
Oh dear God, NO! Half the straight men on the planet can't find the clitoris where it is right now. Put it inside and we women would never get any pleasure. :irked:

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh dear God, NO! Half the straight men on the planet can't find the clitoris where it is right now. Put it inside and we women would never get any pleasure.

So true. I'd have thought it much more sensible to put the clitoris on the outside where some clever person might be able to find it, make the first couple of inches of the vagina sensitive to being stretched (maybe put a g-spot in there too) and leave a degree of flexibility in the rest so that whilst size is good, it isn't essential.

Now I think about it, isn't that kind of how things are?

Since the first command found in the Bible is "be fruitful and multiply" I'm thinking that sex might have gotten the nod as a "good thing". Of course it could be a reference to planting orchards and writing up times tables... Whatever.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Surely the best place for a clitoris is on the shoulder? Imagine the pleasure of just walking down the street with your partner's arm around you!

As as for a vagina not accomodating more than a 7" cock - given the right circumstances, they can actually take having a whole baby pushed through them, which makes 7" look pretty small!