Why do 11+ inchers seem so common?

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Some women just dont know shit about dick.
Or they just want to brag.
Oooor! They believe the idiot that told them how big it was.
Truth be told, ignore anything a female has to say about your or other's dicks and keep it pushing. Your life will be all the better. If it isn't a between a real moan and a real scream, her comments on penis are often pointless to your sexual experience.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Look, I realize this is a big dick site, but I have to speak out against the impracticality of monster cocks (10+").

There comes a cutoff point when the cock is just too damn big for pragmatic, useful purposes.

I, for one, do not enjoy the gagging sounds I inevitably make while giving head to an 11-incher. Gagging sounds are embarrassing. They demean the suckee. Gagging sounds are a sound of defeat. Regardless of what quixotic posters tell you on these threads, it is damn near impossible to suck a thick 11 inch cock adequately.

8? 8 1/2? Fine. Bring it on.

But when I see a truly monster cock now, I'm starting to get that same awful dread in the pit of my stomach you experience when seeing 3". It works both ways.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it might have been fun that way but it sounds like a very inaccurate way to measure. Try the good old fashioned way... with a tape measure or a ruler http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/69507/cat/500/ppuser/178446.

I once helped a friend out by letting him sleep on my living room floor one night. He settled into his sleeping bag and I got up the nerve and invited him to come sleep with me. When he pulled it out I was dumbfounded. I was almost scared to try it but at the same time was way too eager to put it in me. He tried to tell me that I needed to be wetter but I was convinced I was ready and put it in. It hurt. I did not get wetter (like I usually did) I just couldn't take it and he finished up by jerking off for me. I was 20 and I've always wished I could get another chance at that monster, but he wouldn't go for it.

My hand is exactly 7.5 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the line at my wrist. This man was about the size of my arm... which BTW is 9.5 inches from elbow to the line at my wrist. I've seen more than my fair share of cocks and his was by far the largest ever... somewhere between 9 and 10 inches and very fat. Everything else I've seen was 8 or under with all the recent ones being 6 or under :crying: but at least that 5.5 upward curve hit the g-spot straight on.

When I see posts where men are claiming to be 12 inches I just ignore them unless the pics are so badly edited that it is annoying. When women say that they boyfriend was 10 inches or 12 inches, I just assume they don't know the difference - or they think a man is supposed to measure from the asshole, up over the balls, and up the bottom side of the dick to the tip.

about how many guys are we talking about? ( your experiences)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every girl I know is like, "OMG I've seen 11+ inches and I've measured it too!". If they're so rare, how is this possible?
Some of them must be lying. I've been around a while and have never personally seen one over 8" in length when erect. Then again I don't carry a tape measure with me either. :cool:

At what point in the sexual encounter is it appropriate to take out a tape measure and measure the gentleman in question?

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think in the part where he stick it out and you say " wow, can I measure you later? I cant believe how big you are"
He will definitely let you measure.. I would..

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
If a girl pulled out a tape measure at any point in the sexual encounter w/o warning I'd go soft and leave. Why? Because more than likely it isn't my g/f and if that is that is the case she doesn't count. Now, in terms of a relationship I've never had someone pull it out - they just ask a lot.

I guess the best time would be any other time an interesting question came up in the privacy of two people...

EDIT: Now as if it went down as Cuban said, I would definately be cool with it. :)

A little flattering goes a long way.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course.. make sure you dont carry a tape measure.. lol. Use his ruler or something else that will remember his size like a pencil or pen.... your make up box, etc..

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny, I always heard the joke as, "Why are men so bad at measuring distances? Because all of their lives, they've told others that this <holding fingers about six inches apart> is 10 inches."

I first heard it told at a comedy club by a female comic! LOL!!! I guess that's why I know the version I do.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of them must be lying. I've been around a while and have never personally seen one over 8" in length when erect. Then again I don't carry a tape measure with me either. :cool:

At what point in the sexual encounter is it appropriate to take out a tape measure and measure the gentleman in question?

I feel the third date is appropriate in polite circles. I believe the Miss Manners suggestion is:

1st Date: "Oh my god, your cock is huge"
2nd Date: "I still can't believe how big you are"
3rd Date: "Can I measure it"

I know some people jump right the to measuring on the first encounter, but call me old fashioned.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman doesn't know anything about large sized condoms then I figure she never had sex with a truly large penis. So if a woman claims to have been with someone with 11" or whatever, ask her what kind of condoms he used.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can trick girls on the condom front as well though. I use Passante Large - They come in a gold wrapper with LARGE printed on them. Awesome condom, but its the same length as normal ones just with like 4mm of extra girth.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have only been with three women in my life that could look at an erect penis, and guess what size. The rest missed it by a mile. Like the others have said - most likely from bad intel from old bf. The three that got it right, were dead on, and major cockhounds.

Reactions: BigBen

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have only been with three women in my life that could look at an erect penis, and guess what size. The rest missed it by a mile. Like the others have said - most likely from bad intel from old bf. The three that got it right, were dead on, and major cockhounds.

I guess I'm sort of the same way. You put a big heavy dick on my tongue and I can tell you how much it weighs. :wink:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Every girl I know is like, "OMG I've seen 11+ inches and I've measured it too!". If they're so rare, how is this possible?

I've had sex with a lot of women over the years, and only two of them wanted to measure my cock. In both cases they were convinced I was a foot long before measuring, and seemed surprised when I turned out to be a little over 9 inches long. They bot said I was the biggest cock they'd ever seen.

Now I'm sure there are real 11+ inch cocks out there, but I suspect they are very rare and most women who say they've had one are probably stretchuing the truth a little.

-Ranger