Why do all the large pouch styles disappear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by macer8, Sep 22, 2008.

1. macer8

macer8 New Member

I scan these forums fairly regularly, searching for opinions about underwear for well-endowed men. Every single time someone recommends a new style or manufacturer, the company goes out of business or stops producing that style before I can buy a pair!

C-in2, for example, made a very nice large-pouch brief -- discontinued. Ergowear made PERFECT underwear for men -- out of business.
    Skiviez offered underwear with different pouch sizes -- discontinued.

Underwear manufacturers -- who all happen to be male -- are willing to discuss every intimate detail of bra design and bra tailoring, but they will not offer the same thing to persons of their own gender when it comes to intimate wear! Do the just assume that large-genitaled men will wear boxers or go commando?

Most of the underwear models one can view on the various retail websites are so small that one would swear they'd not yet reached puberty!

Sigh...

2. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    Your best bet is to get briefs made to your pouch size. Check out my gallery. I'm wearing custom briefs. They are well wirth the price unless you want to go commando, which I do sometimes, or wear boxers.

3. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

4. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. mindseye

Gold Member

Ergowear is still in business, but at $32 for a pair of underwear, I'm amazed how. (I own two pairs, though, in different styles: one is very comfortable; the other not so much.)

6. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

Just Got In My Obviously Briefs - Wow!! You Guys Would Love Them! Nice Big Pouch And Very Stretchy. All But The Monsters Will Like Them

7. codpiece40

codpiece40 Member

Albums:
    ...you might consider hillcrest swimwear.com for x-tr large pouches

Draft saved Draft deleted