Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
OK Guy, Nancy Reagan came up with a slogan several years ago in regards to DRUG USE, and by the sound and presentation of your feelings about guys sucking your cock, I suggest that you make it your motto,and state it LOUD & CLEAR to those "HOMO'S", that you DON'T Want touching you, let alone sucking your cock!!! The phrase goes as follows," JUST SAY NO"!!! Period. Don't let anyone touch you, just discourage them and say NO. Problem Solved. IF you REALLY wanted them to stop, you WOULD STOP THEM...But it sounds as if you let them have at your meat. If you don't want a guy to blow you...STOP HIM, and it doesn't even take a violent action. Just pull away and say NO! Put it to work for you or QUIT YER' BITCHING !!!

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK Guy, Nancy Reagan came up with a slogan several years ago in regards to DRUG USE, and by the sound and presentation of your feelings about guys sucking your cock, I suggest that you make it your motto,and state it LOUD & CLEAR to those "HOMO'S", that you DON'T Want touching you, let alone sucking your cock!!! The phrase goes as follows," JUST SAY NO"!!! Period. Don't let anyone touch you, just discourage them and say NO. Problem Solved. IF you REALLY wanted them to stop, you WOULD STOP THEM...But it sounds as if you let them have at your meat. If you don't want a guy to blow you...STOP HIM, and it doesn't even take a violent action. Just pull away and say NO! Put it to work for you or QUIT YER' BITCHING !!!

Perhaps I'm just dumb, or this guys just plays along REALLY well... but did you even get it?

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay