Why do black girls get so much wetter?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, Mar 2, 2007.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

I've lived in Africa for several years and I've had sex with many nice black girls. Now I'm back in Europe, where, sadly, there aren't that many black women out there.

During my stay in Africa, I noticed that black girls most often get very very wet during intercourse. Most don't just get wet, they really produce fantastic copious quantities of a white fluid that, during the lovemaking, begins to foam and looks like shampoo!

Like this (short Bangbros clip):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VW2OVXLD

I had never seen this with white girls, so I wonder why this is so.

Is it something particular to black girls? Or would it be because I'm white and in Africa this makes it an interracial thing girls aren't used to? Maybe white girls get wetter too when having sex with black men?

What do you think?

It's just that I really miss the exciting sight of a pussy getting so wet...

2. D_Loveday Rubberhose

I'm black and the white women I've been with get much wetter and have many, many, many more orgasms than the black women I've been with...I've always thought that it's the novelty of interracial intercourse that makes it so hot.

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..what you may had experienced was just a concidence...women wetness had nothing to do with race, makes no sense as same you have said: black men get harder when erected than other race or something like that.

I do get very very wet and I'm all mixed race, including black.

Each women have their own production and degree of wetness, and it changes texture etc during month cicles, the extremes are the minority plus as many enters menopause them can get dryer, even the ones who used to be every wet.

Its not commom at all women who gets very wet before and during sex and having no need or use artificial lube, by my observations, experiences as males feedbacks goes and some even goes bananas about it.

Ps: I could not open your link to check...well, I can but it goes nowhere...

4. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

5. Gisella

Gold Member

I kind of enjoy see men go bananas about it, still...thanks. I do have my own personal reasons for that.:smile:

"The file is unavailable at the moment"..now my curiosity is kicking in hard..LOL...:rolleyes: :wink:

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Vaginal secretions foaming like shampoo!?!?! Uhm, thats not normal; at least not for me.

I do remember one foaming incident. It was as a result of a vaginal contraceptive suppository. I have not had this occur during sex before or since; as neither of us enjoyed the smell or taste of the stuff.

I am a Black woman who hasn't had sex with a Black man since the Reagan Administration.

It is highly unlikely that Black women become more wet then White women. I think you are just projecting some bizarre fantasy into your lovemaking.

njqt466

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

It's simple, it's because they are used to black cock, which we all know is much bigger than others.

8. Shelby

Gold Member

White girls make black foam.

9. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

And Asians?

10. Matthew

Gold Member

No, white girls don't often make Asians.

11. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Sheesh - yet more manufacturing lost to the Far East.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been with a few white women who get just as wet as a black woman. I do tend to agree with OP that they do get wetter. The reasons why i wont get into and will just say im thankfull every night and day.................:smile: :wink: My baby is so juicy im like a puppy with a porkchop!!

13. cowbop

cowbop New Member

Albums:
    i've had both, but mostly white. didn't notice a difference as far as 'wetness' goes. sheesh!

14. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's an old saying= 'The Blacker The Berry, The Sweeter The Juice'
    :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :wink:
    Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy! (be it wet or dry):tongue:
    Whopper-lee:smile:

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes! There is truth in that old saying too:wink: :smile:

16. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek: Wow this was a surprise to me- and sounds like it was a surprise to my black sisters as well. I never heard of wetness having to do with race- certainly much more to do with a woman's level of excitement.
    Nuff said. :biggrin1:

17. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well see you learned something tonight.:cool: You do make a valid point. I will put it this way. The black woman's level of excitement is much higher. I have been with white women who get just as wet as black women. For the most part no. Black woman get wetter. We are treading into waters i dont like to go . All i can tell you is what i know and have lived and will live.......Having been with 500 woman or more a past i am not proud of i speak of knowing this to be true.

18. Gisella

Gold Member

Danny...I do respect very much your saying because comes from observation and your real experiences...BUT....:tongue:

Without invade your privacy..:wink: I supose those 500 were kind of "fast encouters" maybe 1, 2, 3 nights stands sex situation? Do you know why I'm asking you? Is based on my on experiences...:biggrin1: I do naturaly wet a lot when aroused but when I had my 1st big one I did wet excessively and I keep wetting like that to him, while in my relationship with him... having him was very very exciting and it seems as my vagina was wetting by his size demandings as I was learning acomodanting molding him inside me...(people can laugh but it how I felt: wetting by his demands of size)...but then as time went by and the amount of what myself considered excessive at 1st with him, got even more at some times..was then that I for sure conclude I could acomodated bigger than that...for sure you are bigger than "mine" was...LOL...but I can imagine what you experienced was reactions comming from the ladies you had that was kind my own.

But I still think race got nothing to do with it just natural reactions of already wet vagina that went wild..lol..as it reactions to produce natural lub to a monster one that SHE REALLY CRAVE IT!!!...LOL...never understimate a wet woman that craves much and go for it !!! :biggrin1:

19. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Hey, please don't think I'm a racist here, I clearly said that I thought it might be due to the fact that interracial encounters can be more exciting and hence produce more horniness.

Someone suggested that when he (as a black man) goes with white girls, they're "wetter" than when he goes with black girls.

Let's not make a biggie out of this, I just noticed that, in my particular situation, I witnessed a particular thing. I just wanted to know whether it's something others recognize.

No race thing here.

Anyway, it's not because I'm not a racist, that I don't like black girls... :biggrin1: tsss

20. naughty

Gold Member

Gentlemen,

Perhaps black or white the women who got or get wetter may just happen to be more into you or into the idea of having sex with you as an individual or like sex, period. Also, there are times in the month when one is juicier than others. I am sure all of those things are in the mix somewhere.