Why do black girls get so much wetter?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gentlemen,

Perhaps black or white the women who got or get wetter may just happen to be more into you or into the idea of having sex with you as an individual or like sex, period. Also, there are times in the month when one is juicier than others. I am sure all of those things are in the mix somewhere.
I agree with you and Gisella. I do think there are a variety of factors involved. I generally dont even answer questions like this. Im so happy to see more women of color and people being interested in them. Women to me are like flowers they come in all colors and are all beautifull in their own way.........:smile: Gisella and Naughty you are two examples of this:wink:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people have dry skin, some have oily skin... some people sweat alot, some don't... some women like sex... some have issues... although the excitement of interacial sex could add to the experience... just the act could make things FLOW a bit better just out of the simple act of breaking a taboo... how's that for an answer!!!!!! Leave the race out of it... there is just NO difference between the supposed "races"... we are ALL the same inside, besides a few environmentally driven differences!!! :biggrin1:

Oh... and I've had my sex with black women... I have not experienced this... they are NORMAL!!!!!

D_alfreleeb

Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've slept with 2 black girls, and they didn't seem especially wet to me. My current girlfriend, who's white, is, on the other hand, phenomenally wet.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm the wettest of the wet!! Why,you ask?
Because, the sex I have with Mr. Ed is phenomenal! That and, he excites me, arouse me, give fabulous head, and he takes direction well!!!
That is why this black lady is 'wetter"!!!
Oh! I forgot to mention, we like to look at all these lovely cocks and pussies together, which is another turn on all by itself!! Thanks guys and ladies for helping to make my lovelife more interesting than last year!
cigarbabe:saevil: & Mr. Ed

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well see you learned something tonight.:cool: You do make a valid point. I will put it this way. The black woman's level of excitement is much higher. I have been with white women who get just as wet as black women. For the most part no. Black woman get wetter. We are treading into waters i dont like to go .

Because it sounds racist? :rolleyes:

There's no difference based on race. You've been with black women that happen to get wetter. This isn't scientific evidence or anything.

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could just be more noticable against the skin. I am black myself and if aroused I get very, very wet, regardless of race. I have had sex with a white man and a black man, and typically if you are able to sexually arouse me it works well. If not, then not so much. There are other factors as well, time of the month, foreplay, etc.

During my stay in Africa, I noticed that black girls most often get very very wet during intercourse. Most don't just get wet, they really produce fantastic copious quantities of a white fluid that, during the lovemaking, begins to foam and looks like shampoo!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's simple, it's because they are used to black cock, which we all know is much bigger than others.

Not true the smallest guy I was ever with was black. Not very fun. That is a myth for the most part. The biggest I ever saw was on a white guy.

This is what is known as sarcasm.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
everyone knows that native american women get the wettest!!!

The native america males too get very wet, you know? mmmm...:cool:

Hey HP...where had you been? I was thinking of you one of these days...:smile: I kind of always remember when the issue is MFM...I never forgot that one you shared...cool, take care...:cool: :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because it sounds racist? :rolleyes:

There's no difference based on race. You've been with black women that happen to get wetter. This isn't scientific evidence or anything.
No i really dont like talking about issues like this because someone allways gets offended. No just speaking my preference and having been with many women in my time just making an observation of what i have found. :cool: The only reason i posted at all is i find it refreshing talking about black women on here. We dont hear enough about how beautifull and wonderfull they are.:smile:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been with several different races of females. Haven't noticed any difference in wetness in any of them. They all get very wet and have stayed very wet. They are all very wonderful.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The native america males too get very wet, you know? mmmm...:cool:

Hey HP...where had you been? I was thinking of you one of these days...:smile: I kind of always remember when the issue is MFM...I never forgot that one you shared...cool, take care...:cool: :wink:

i went to japan and i have been bored with the site so i havent been around much

and what did i say about mfm?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i went to japan and i have been bored with the site so i havent been around much

and what did i say about mfm?

Cool...very cool.

It stick on my mind hot as you made it sounds delicious, "she" loved it, HP..but with you being the "top male" on it...dont ask me for details just the vibes you left about it, than goes neon blinking like: "MFM= HP= yummy=MFM=HP=she loves it..."...LOL...

:shrug:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

:cool: The only reason i posted at all is i find it refreshing talking about black women on here. We dont hear enough about how beautifull and wonderfull they are.:smile:[/quote]

Absolutely Uncut, I couldn't agree more!!