Why do black girls get so much wetter?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm black and the white women I've been with get much wetter and have many, many, many more orgasms than the black women I've been with...I've always thought that it's the novelty of interracial intercourse that makes it so hot.

That's hot. Big thick black cock in a puffed out, tight, wetter than wet, white pussy. :wink:

:eek: There was my 1% straight right there.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry didn't mean to offend you. I don't know everyone here, and keystrokes don't always show sarcasm.

It is fine. It is hard to distinguish emotion in typing. Usually if I am going to get sarcastic with somebody. I will write "sarcasm" enclosed in parentheses like these before my sarcastic remark.

Example: (Sarcasm) Blah, blah, blah. :smile:

Boy, was THAT sarcastic. Don't be offended. I didn't mean to sarcastic to you in my example. It was only for demonstrative purposes. :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't noticed black girls getting any wetter.

As far as the copious amounts of white stuff.. that's called bacterial vaginosis. The last EthioRican I dated had that, and though I didn't mind she was horribly self conscious about it, tried to get it treated a few times but it kept coming back.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sheesh - yet more manufacturing lost to the Far East.

I've been living in South Korea now for about a week and I must agree there does seem to be a lot of Asian people here. Must be a conspiracy. I haven't yet figured out where exactly they're being manufactured, though I have my suspicions.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been living in South Korea now for about a week and I must agree there does seem to be a lot of Asian people here. Must be a conspiracy. I haven't yet figured out where exactly they're being manufactured, though I have my suspicions.
Maybe in a Chop Shop...............:smile: :tongue: :wink:

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't noticed black girls getting any wetter.

As far as the copious amounts of white stuff.. that's called bacterial vaginosis. The last EthioRican I dated had that, and though I didn't mind she was horribly self conscious about it, tried to get it treated a few times but it kept coming back.

I don't know about that it seems to come and go depending on the time of the month.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I wonder how many women have that and dont even know it? That is pretty scary.

I looked it up on the CDC webpage and since some women have no symptoms at all I would guess that it is fairly common. My question is this, I have read that women have extra clear/white stuff (WildHoney calls it "wet silk" on her blog) about the time that they are ovulating to make it easier for sperm to reach the egg. How can you tell the difference between the two?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow I wonder how many women have that and dont even know it? That is pretty scary.

It's not dangerous. It's normal to have bacteria in your vag. Certain kinds in the right amount can produce that white foamy/pasty stuff during sex. Particularly if the PH levels of your cooch have been disrupted by intercourse... during certain times of your monthly cycle, or lots of it, or with a new partner... If this happens to you it's treatable but not really worth it unless it bothers you. About as dangerous as the bacteria in your armpits... maybe it smells funny but it's not going to kill you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm extremely prone to cystitis and at one point had a series of swabs to find out if there was any underlying cause, during the chat with the gynecologist he told me there were vast numbers of women suffering from lowgrade infections who weren't even aware of it.
While we're at it what smells of fish? Just fish really, a vagina should never smell of fish unless you have an infection.