Why do black women on this site only like white guys?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Principessa, Don't knock it until you tried it... :wink: Asian men are HUNG also!! :redface:
I'm not knocking you or your hubby. :no: I'm just saying it's not like you see a lot of black women & Asian dudes hooking up. This, is at best rare and you know it. :wink:

That said I am totally hot for John Cho. I've liked him ever since I saw him in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. :cool:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why should a black woman be attracted to black men? just because she's black?
i can't see why any woman, of any skin colour, has any oblication to be attracted to anyone.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is a bit too short and HUGE headed for me.
I may not like ALL Asian men, but a hell of a whole lot are SEXY as HELL!!
I like that a load of them are SHY as hell..
I hate guys all up in my MIX...
I like to do the chase..:tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, i think one is disctinct from the other but in reverse can be true.

Are all white men non-black? yes

Are all non-black men necessarily white? no
It's still not the same question.

How 'bout we just ask both?:biggrin1:
Sure! If you want answers to both, this would be the best course of action.

I went to school in a district which was predominantly Jewish when I was in kindergarten, but which was mostly black and latin by the time I was leaving the district for high school. The jewish kids were from the same socio-economic background as my family, and we didn't even know we weren't the same. The black and latin kids (who were mostly bussed in from the projects across the highway) knew immediately that I wasn't one of them, even though we looked the same. It took me a long time to figure out the differences. By then, there were three Jewish kids left in my school, plus a set of Irish twins, but they all avoided me like the plague because the cool black kids had decided I was too white. The white kids were like Mantis. They went out of their way to emulate ghetto culture.

As far as physical attraction, I was mostly attracted to the black guys with red hair, or hazel/green eyes, or the darkest latinos. I hadn't seen people who looked like that before going to school. Though my family has mixed heritage, my relatives all look either black, or white. They don't really look multi-anything. I was attracted to what I perceived as unusual.

I avoided black or latin people in general, because all the ones I met were mean to me simply because my English was better. They made fun of me for rarely wearing name brands; I reminded them that I didn't live in a building which smelled like urine, or a neighborhood plagued by crack. Whenever I met black or latin children who seemed like they might be different, I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Individually they could be nice, but once any others joined them, I'd get tossed under the bus.

In high school, it was very different because my first school only admitted nerds. Still, everyone seemed to self-segregate by either race, ethnicity, or both. I fit in best with the sci-fi/ fantasy set, and the biology geeks. This was the only racially/ethnically diverse group in the entire school. My attraction shifted from "unusual" to "awkward/shy/nerdy". It never shifted again.

Okay, that's not true. As an adult, I did learn to also appreciate "radical/bold/nerdy". These traits come in all kinds of people, from all kinds of places. So do the physical features which most appeal to me (dark hair, big lips, long fingers, extreme height, etc.).

Anyway. That's why I would never say I only date (insert race/ethnicity).

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you opened a can of worms, here. But I'll respond.

Reasons why I have decided to stop dating black men:

1. My experience is that black men pander to the family. I am no longer dating one man; instead he is dating my family and I am a small part of that. This results in 3 way conversations; questions asked as if invietably I've done something wrong because of course, he keeps the family updated with his side of the story and so on. I realise that this is partly my family's fault as they have told me I can't tell them who they can't be friends with; but it is also my date's fault, as they always inveitably enjoy the drama it causes and fan it with alacrity.

2. Like Principessa says, you get teased for speaking properly; for having what's considered "unsual taste" and so on. When some other black person turns up with similar interests, then it's ok. Thanks, but I'd rather not wait around.

3. Over the years, I have noticed that the type of black men that I do attract are the poor boys who have made good professionally and are hoping that they can complete their transformation by dating a light "skinnded2 middle class girl. I used to try to keep an open mind about this but I have to come to the conclusion that it is fraught with problems. Insecure, arrogant little assholes who are still intent on keeping the upper hand in the relationship. One guy had nerve to tell me that he could do better. I told him, well, I won't be keeping you which started his stalking me. now I realise, most likely what he encountered when growing up, in his poor neighborhood where women were dependent on their social standing and finances through a man, probably would start "behaving themselves" whenever they heard "I could do better" from their partner. So, then, should I lower myself to his level or expect him to rise to my level?

4. I think black men have bought into this white media belief that black women are at a disadvantage when dating since most black men are incarcerated anyway. The white media outlets never suggest that black women date outside the race with one exception and that's from Johnson Plublications. What an irony.

5. My experience with black men is always critical. According to the ones I have dated, I am fat, my hair looks bad and I could dress better. When I have been married to a white man for 10 years and had 2 other LTRs with white m,en why is that those complaints don't come to mind with them?

I give up on black men. I am not your vehicle to the middle class that you have imagined. Plus, I don't understand, given the fact that I come from the black middle class, and I am light skinned with long(ish) hair, why don't black middle class boys come around? OR are they busy chasing the white girls?

Even a (black) buddy admitted that he has noticed that black men have higher standards for the black women that they date compared to the white women that they choose. And sdome white guys have noticed that as well. Well, thanks for the favor. A few black guys i've gone out with have admitted that they never had a relationship with a white woman. Oh, really now, am I second best then?

Last edited:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was born and bred in an upper-middle class white community in NJ. I guess it's nature over nurture; because I find I get along best with white men from a similar background. I don't feel the need to pretend to be a 'home girl' with white men. White men don't give me crap for speaking proper English, taking the day off work to stand inline for Springsteen tickets, or having no clue who is at the top of the R&B, rap, or hip-hop lists. Rather than berating & ridiculing me, white men appreciate the fact that while I am a tough Jersey Girl, I have little to no 'street cred'.

I know there are black men out there that come from the same type of socio-economic group. However, it has been my experience that they prefer (there's that word again) white women . . . even if they are Clorox blondes. :rolleyes: :irked:

Not me. I grew up in the same situation but fortunately for me I knew many other black people in my situation. Plus a lot of the suburban Essex County high-schools with non-ghetto black people co-mingled.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
**WARNING GALAXUS!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE FLAMED!!** Well I know I'm gonna be flamed for asking this question, but I'm doing it anyway.

Pffftt! There are at least a dozen, real black women on this site, who are not afraid to post. :cool:

To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one that prefers the white meat. :biggrin1: Who is this other chocolate hussy and how dare she infringe on my territory? :confused: :irked:

I have stated my preference for well hung white men before & been lambasted to hell and back. :irked: Often by white men! :eek: :261:

I was born and bred in an upper-middle class white community in NJ. I guess it's nature over nurture; because I find I get along best with white men from a similar background. I don't feel the need to pretend to be a 'home girl' with white men. White men don't give me crap for speaking proper English, taking the day off work to stand inline for Springsteen tickets, or having no clue who is at the top of the R&B, rap, or hip-hop lists. Rather than berating & ridiculing me, white men appreciate the fact that while I am a tough Jersey Girl, I have little to no 'street cred'.

I know there are black men out there that come from the same type of socio-economic group. However, it has been my experience that they prefer (there's that word again) white women . . . even if they are Clorox blondes. :rolleyes: :irked:

Technically, he just did. :tongue:

You're great:smile:

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black woman that loves black men (and other flavours too) checking in!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have stated my preference for well hung white men before & been lambasted to hell and back. :irked: Often by white men! :eek: :261:

:irked:
You must have me confused with some other "white men". (When did I become pleural?)
I have never LAMBASTED!

I know what you really desire is a spicy rubdown, put on my large spit, rotated slowly for hours and finally when you are bubbling hot and juicy you will need to be BASTED with my special sauce. :smile:

PITBULL
Basting Princesses
in
Their Dreams

Last edited:

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What does that mean? :confused: Sprung like a spring? :261: I've heard this term used here before and always envision a woman with a tail like Tigger, bouncing all over the place. :lmao:

HA! Thanks for a good laugh.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you opened a can of worms, here. But I'll respond.
Reasons why I have decided to stop dating black men:
I give up on black men. I am not your vehicle to the middle class that you have imagined. Plus, I don't understand, given the fact that I come from the black middle class, and I am light skinned with long(ish) hair, why don't black middle class boys come around? OR are they busy chasing the white girls?

Even a (black) buddy admitted that he has noticed that black men have higher standards for the black women that they date compared to the white women that they choose. And sdome white guys have noticed that as well. Well, thanks for the favor. A few black guys i've gone out with have admitted that they never had a relationship with a white woman. Oh, really now, am I second best then?
Let me clear my PM's, cause you and I need to talk! I can't believe you only came up with 5 reasons. :lmao: :eek:

Not me. I grew up in the same situation but fortunately for me I knew many other black people in my situation. Plus a lot of the suburban Essex County high-schools with non-ghetto black people co-mingled.
No, you did not grow up in the same situation as me. The fact you actually knew many other black people in the same situation, tells me your situation was actually a little better than mine. :frown1:

I'm from Monmouth County, NJ; we're . . . country elegance. :biggrin1: I went to school with the Hovnanians of K. Hovnanian and my first kiss was in kindergarden by the grandson of the lovely Italian man who founded this company. Wendy Williams and my mom are actually friends and ladys who lunch. They sat on the same charity fund raising committees for years! They still talk even though my folks are in GA now.

You're great. :smile:
I know, but I love how you say it. :wink:

You must have me confused with some other "white men". (When did I become pleural?)
Sorry, there was just so much beautiful cock there, I couldn't believe it could possibly all belong to one man.

I have never LAMBASTED!
I know what you really desire is a spicy rubdown, put on my large spit, rotated slowly for hours and finally when you are bubbling hot and juicy you will need to be BASTED with my special sauce. :smile:

PITBULL
Basting Princesses
in

Their Dreams
I'm already head over heels for you. :kiss:

Baste me baby! :wink: Give me all that special sauce, you know how I like it :flirt: :naughty:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one that prefers the white meat. :biggrin1: Who is this other chocolate hussy and how dare she infringe on my territory? :confused: :irked:
Oh know you didnt! (in the ghetto black voice :smile:)

The reason I only date white men is because black men have fucked me over so much.....the guy who started the thread must not have read much of my posts

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you mean by "fucked me over"? Disrespected you? cheated on you?
I've had both done to me. Besides that, I also want someone who is going to be well educated like myself and since there are more black men in jail than in college it seems that much easier. Last time I had a verbally abusive BLACK fuck buddy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally Posted by Principessa [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL] Baste me baby! :wink: Give me all that special REPUBLICAN HOT sauce, you know how I like it :flirt: :naughty:
You surprise me.
Don't you go putting words in my mouth!
Cock, yes. Dirty 'R' words? NO! :no:

Oh know you didnt! (in the ghetto black voice :smile:)
The reason I only date white men is because black men have fucked me over so much.....the guy who started the thread must not have read much of my posts
LOL Girl, don't get me started! I have been royally fucked over by white and black men. Just give it time. :rolleyes::tongue: Assholes are not limited to one race. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, etc.

I know a black woman who married an Indian man and she was sooo blinded by the cock, she didn't notice when he started to sell off properties that had been in her family for decades! He depleted her bank account and bought half his family over here from India. He got his citizenship, then divorced her, and got her house. Which had been left to her by her grandmother. Yes, ALL her friends, her daughter, her son-in-law and her ex-husband told her the man was a sham from the beginning and just married her for a green card. She couldn't believe them. :frown1:

Some men are dirty dogs! If you think these white boys are all angels you are highly mistaken.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't you go putting words in my mouth!
Cock, yes. Dirty 'R' words? NO! :no:

LOL Girl, don't get me started! I have been royally fucked over by white and black men. Just give it time. :rolleyes::tongue: Assholes are not limited to one race. They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religions, etc.

I know a black woman who married an Indian man and she was sooo blinded by the cock, she didn't notice when he started to sell off properties that had been in her family for decades! He depleted her bank account and bought half his family over here from India. He got his citizenship, then divorced her, and got her house. Which had been left to her by her grandmother. Yes, ALL her friends, her daughter, her son-in-law and her ex-husband told her the man was a sham from the beginning and just married her for a green card. She couldn't believe them. :frown1:

Some men are dirty dogs! If you think these white boys are all angels you are highly mistaken.
I know white men aren't angels.....but for now I've just been getting lucky I guess. That story you just told was horrible....I would have said "pre-nup" as soon as he proposed.