Why Do Ex's Return?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why?

To rub in how happy they are? To make you want them? To try and get you back? Its just that if I say I won't talk to you again...it means I don't want you to talk to me either! :mad:

NB: She isn't happy so that narrows it down.

I'm just puzzled and a bit pissed off because I was moving on...

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine always shows up when he has a hot young girlfriend, like I give a shit.
I think he thinks that since I am 42 it is gonna hurt my feelings that he is with a 20 something. I left him for crap like that. Guess he doesn't get, it doesn't impress me now it sure as hell didn't impress me then. Can you tell mine just called to ask my teenage daughter to stop by the grocery and bring him some eggs so he can cook Ann breakfast in bed in the morn, they are all warm and didn't want to get out? What the hell????

Right when I think any more shit can't possibly happen, it does.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoyalT, she does this to fuck with your head. It doesn't matter why she wants to fuck with your head, the fact that she does means run fast, run far.

Continue to move on, you're better off.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why? Because you are the best they ever had and they can't get you out of their mind.

To rub in how happy they are? I've not yet had this happen. I believe living well to be the first revenge.

To make you want them? Definetely! Why? Because you are the best they ever had and they can't get you out of their mind.

To try and get you back? Its just that if I say I won't talk to you again...it means I don't want you to talk to me either! :mad:
I agree, there is even a book called, "It's called a break because it's broken."

Continue moving, the hurt does go away

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Why?

To rub in how happy they are? To make you want them? To try and get you back? Its just that if I say I won't talk to you again...it means I don't want you to talk to me either! :mad:

Royal, buddy... we have talked about this before. This girl is trouble. My advice? Send her one last " I am not interested in speaking with you again" email (literally that phrase). Then, ignore every single email she sends to you.

The girl is a stalker and she isn't happy unless she has made you miserable, dude. For your sanity, give this one up. There are tons of women out there, ones that won't fuck your head. Honest.:smile:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys! I wasn't thinking of getting back with her or anything. And I have a hot posh lady coming on Wednesday for my commoner cock :tongue: Should be very fun.

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoyalT, I am so sorry for sounding like a shrew yesterday, I was pissed, trying to calm down and there pops up your thread. If anybody knows
how to push our buttons it is the ex., mine pushed mine and I am very
sorry I dumped on you and everybody else who read this thread.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoyalT, I am so sorry for sounding like a shrew yesterday, I was pissed, trying to calm down and there pops up your thread. If anybody knows
how to push our buttons it is the ex., mine pushed mine and I am very
sorry I dumped on you and everybody else who read this thread.

Its okay. I didn't mind and really didn't see it as dumping. I have nothing against venting :tongue:

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe because it's easier to go back to something that is already established, then to try and forge a new relationship with someone else? I got out of a 4 year relationship a while back and at the time didn't feel like getting to know someone else because I had invested a lot into the prior relationship,and didn't feel like repeating the cycle all over again.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ex's return to provide a never-ending supply of drama to the soap opera known as LPSG.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too many ex's for me to even think about them returning. I will say this.. I ruined each and everyone of them for the next guy:smile: :wink: :tongue:

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's because she wants to see how do is your reaction.

She's trying to prove something to herself, it's like making some actions just because you can do it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why?

They are an ex for some reasons. Think about the reasons and dont bother with them..:cool:

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for understanding.

Ok, I will have to say like uncut, my now husband will have ruined me for other guys. My ex went out with my now husbands ex and she told my ex how big and good my now husband is. He called up and wanted verification. How is that for one fucked up story.