Why do Foreskin Restoration Device cost a lot?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if they want a man to restore there foreskin they should sell them cheaper !!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why do they sell any type of sex aide for so damn much? of course, if sex toys and stuff were cheap, I'd probably be more broke than I already am lol

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably why anything you want actually costs a bit: You get what you pay for.

Not all of the devices are worth it, though. Which one(s) are you looking at? I've got a few and can tell you my opinion. Just remember it's only MY opinion based on MY experience. Others here might feel different.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
please do tell hellboy.....I've been thinking about investing in a foreskin restoration device, but don't know what to get

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I've found the easiest is the DTR (DTR testemonies). Cost isn't really that bad and you don't have to 'tie' your dick down. This is my preferred way. But the only problem is that it's hard to wear in my tight low-rise jeans...of course, all them are that way and hell, sometimes your cock just needs to be let out of it's prison!!!

TLC Tugger (TLC Tugger Tapeless Foreskin Restoration Devices, Products, and Services - Undo Circumcision) is my other choice, the one I use when I can let things hang. It's also very easy to wear after awhile, to get on/off, and hides pretty easily. I started with this one and still occassionally use.

The weighted versions (ie taping a weight on the end of the cock The PUD Foreskin Restoration Device) feels great but damn the things aren't cheap. And because I work in the fitness rehab arena, I wear a lot of shorts and tights which makes the weights and TLC impossible to wear.

The costs are honestly not that bad. But if you really can't afford it, go to here and they show you how to do a version of the TLC Tugger where you tape your cock in a handmade device (T-Tape.htm -- Ver 2.7 of the "T-Tape" Picture Book...).

Let me know how you get on. I've been at it since around November 2007 and though progress is slooooooooooow, I do have enough slack to regularly wank without lube...and fucking is much more fun. Can't wait until my glans is covered normally when soft.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To restore use your hands. Its a lot more fun and will cost you nothing. the skin grows when it rests. Dont do it everyday. There is a wealth of information on restoring on the web. It takes time but its well worth it.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to pay a few bucks for my TLC Tugger, but it was worth it. I've been hanging 49 ounces off my cock for the past few months, and the Tugger holds it with no problem.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To restore use your hands. Its a lot more fun and will cost you nothing. the skin grows when it rests. Dont do it everyday. There is a wealth of information on restoring on the web. It takes time but its well worth it.

Hahaha!!! Dude, if tugging and pulling by hand really worked, my foreskin would be hanging on the ground with all of the 'pulling' I have done in my lifetime!

Seriously, he's right that you can do a lot with your hands. And even if using a device or weights, it's important to also let the skin rest.

For the guy that asked about where to buy the DTR, go to the home page on the link and follow it through.

Good luck!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha!!! Dude, if tugging and pulling by hand really worked, my foreskin would be hanging on the ground with all of the 'pulling' I have done in my lifetime!

Seriously, he's right that you can do a lot with your hands. And even if using a device or weights, it's important to also let the skin rest.

For the guy that asked about where to buy the DTR, go to the home page on the link and follow it through.

Good luck!
Well first off. Everyone is different in terms of the amount of skin they dealing with at the start. The devices work. Using your own hands, packing and taping work also. There are many options out there. They are all worth pursuing.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking as a geek, the cost is in the tooling. Setup costs for small-production plastic parts are outrageous.

*giggle*

*Tooling*.

E

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if they want a man to restore there foreskin they should sell them cheaper !!!

I spent $5 dollars on some medical tape and elastic.Then a dollar on silicone O-rings once I had enough skin to use them.Grand total $6. dollars.How cheap do you want it to be?:confused:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most of the widely used devices are in the $50-100 range for something which will last years. My TLC tugger is almost 5 years old and showing no sign of wear nor deterioration. Even if you spend $150 [ex: PUD], it's inexpensive when divided by the number of years it should last.