Why do Gay men call their Ass a Pussy?

Andyc316

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No judgment by the way. I’m all for femdom or sissies or whatever kinks but I need to consent.

Outside of kink I just want to say fellas you are loved and don’t have to fall into the trap of hetero dynamics.

Totally—everybody should do what they want as long as all parties are cool with it. I just meant it would be cringe for me in a sexual situation and my partner says that.

And for some reason the emoji I used turned into the male symbol lol—I had the shruggy guy instead

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Many effeminate bottoms refer to themselves as girls and their asses as pussies or even cunts. It's been so common over the years I'm surprised when I don't hear it.

More unusual is when non-fem gay/bi males say it. Even muscled hairy guys have referred to themselves as whores in bed.

It's all good with me. However individuals identify or express themselves--especially when intimate--is fine.

It's all down to the individual. To avoid offending I pick up the parlance partners like to use about themselves. Guys will usually spout the sex talk they like.

D

deleted16002081

It can be really sexy in the right context, and least for me. If a guy refers to his ass as a pussy all the time though, then that's pretty cringe.

For me, I only do it either ironically, or when the moment is right and there's some kinky play going on. Otherwise, I've got an ass!

Reactions: halcyondays

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
personally I find it a little creepy and maybe it's because Im bi and like real pussy too. But if a dude likes to describe his ass that way and finds it a turn-on — well he's not doing anyone any harm.

Reactions: Ryan_A

Searafina1980

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bi and I love pussy. I thinks it’s hot a dude can be so sub he wants to get fucked like a bitch. He says fuck my pussy and I fuck it. I can make both both kinds of pussy cum hands free. That’s the goal :). Wet wet cum

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I bi and I love pussy. I thinks it’s hot a dude can be so sub he wants to get fucked like a bitch. He says fuck my pussy and I fuck it. I can make both both kinds of pussy cum hands free. That’s the goal :). Wet wet cum
Exactly! Just like when they are begging me to get them pregnant I know I’m not going to give them a baby in 9 months haha

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When my fwb texts me and says he wants to fill my man pussy, I know exactly what he wants and exactly what I'm gonna get. And if he says he wants to breed me then even better!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted16873301

To me it’s all about being used like a total bitch. So I call it my pussy too. In my mind it doesn’t have much to do with heteronormativity at all. It’s more of a sub thing. Like my ass is only to be used to dump a load in. And let me tell you, that’s a fucking turn-on for me.
Ok I need to stop talking this is making me horny AF.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It’s a little cringe to me—I think bussy is fine ironically, but having someone call it a pussy never appealed to me ‍♂️
Agreed! So cringe! I hate bussy, too. Anything verbiage that equates to female anatomy when your a dude seriously turns me off.

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, that's not really my thing--and I'm glad my husband doesn't do it--but if a friend wants to, fine. It's not like none of our FWBs have told me to make them pregnant. Of course, none of the boys are getting pregnant, but that's a turn-on sometimes. If it adds to someone's fun when I fuck him, that's fine by me!