Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me it has to do with the fact that I do like to feel like a “whore” in bed. I’m masculine looking and acting out of bed, so in bed I really like to feel my filthiest. So having my hole named as pussy, makes me feel like a “real” whore/slut. Plus I am very verbal, and driven by words, so the closer the words that make me feel like a filthy whore, the more excited I am.
yep. this right here!

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me it has to do with the fact that I do like to feel like a “whore” in bed. I’m masculine looking and acting out of bed, so in bed I really like to feel my filthiest. So having my hole named as pussy, makes me feel like a “real” whore/slut. Plus I am very verbal, and driven by words, so the closer the words that make me feel like a filthy whore, the more excited I am.
For me, if I think of sex with a woman, I feel that anal is much more "slutty" and a bit more taboo than fucking her in the pussy.
So to me, if you call your ass a pussy... it feels a bit more ordinary and less slutty in my eyes, rather than you getting fucked in your butt. But yeah, I'm a total ass man and this is why :)

bak311982

Superior Member
Media
I think it's largely because there isn't really an equivalent word for gay men to call their arseholes so Pussy and other terms were co-opted. Personally I love it when a bottom refers to his hole as a pussy or another term while getting plowed good

Last edited by a moderator: