• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Why do Gay men call their Ass a Pussy?

Kanashi

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me it has to do with the fact that I do like to feel like a “whore” in bed. I’m masculine looking and acting out of bed, so in bed I really like to feel my filthiest. So having my hole named as pussy, makes me feel like a “real” whore/slut. Plus I am very verbal, and driven by words, so the closer the words that make me feel like a filthy whore, the more excited I am.
yep. this right here!

Andrej_u

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me it has to do with the fact that I do like to feel like a “whore” in bed. I’m masculine looking and acting out of bed, so in bed I really like to feel my filthiest. So having my hole named as pussy, makes me feel like a “real” whore/slut. Plus I am very verbal, and driven by words, so the closer the words that make me feel like a filthy whore, the more excited I am.
For me, if I think of sex with a woman, I feel that anal is much more "slutty" and a bit more taboo than fucking her in the pussy.
So to me, if you call your ass a pussy... it feels a bit more ordinary and less slutty in my eyes, rather than you getting fucked in your butt. But yeah, I'm a total ass man and this is why :)

bak311982

Legendary Member
Media
I think it's largely because there isn't really an equivalent word for gay men to call their arseholes so Pussy and other terms were co-opted. Personally I love it when a bottom refers to his hole as a pussy or another term while getting plowed good

Last edited by a moderator: