Why do Gay men call their Ass a Pussy?

art10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No idea, I find it disgusting along with “bussy.” I typically bottom and would never refer to myself with either -ussy word, it would be so denigrating. Fortunately never had another bottom say this to me as it would be an immediate turn off. I’m gay and have no interest in female-anything, FFS.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I bi and I love pussy. I thinks it’s hot a dude can be so sub he wants to get fucked like a bitch. He says fuck my pussy and I fuck it. I can make both both kinds of pussy cum hands free. That’s the goal :). Wet wet cum
bi bottom here, love this reply. I like to please, I'm not very verbal but love a top who is. I'll let a guy call me whatever he wants. As long as he's enjoying using my mouth and smooth hole, he can call me whatever he wants. My goal is his pleasure and his load, whatever it takes is fine with me.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It said that a couple of times jokingly because it is likened unto getting pussy when a guy takes the "role" of the woman being on the bottom and taking the dick. I had one guy say he couldn't stand to hear that, so I didn't say it around him again. Another didn't say anything. To each his own, but I don't think it's something to take too seriously. It's not meant to offend, it's really just figurative speaking. I think it's cool when a guy calls his ass a man cunt. I get the concept of "bussy" but not a term I prefer to use.

raceplay

Expert Member
Media
Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
bi bottom here, love this reply. I like to please, I'm not very verbal but love a top who is. I'll let a guy call me whatever he wants. As long as he's enjoying using my mouth and smooth hole, he can call me whatever he wants. My goal is his pleasure and his load, whatever it takes is fine with me.
I’m curious what your limits on Verbal Domination and word use really is because my mouth is foul lol. A lot of guys say they can handle it but I still put safe words in place in case things get too intense for them. And it often does

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m curious what your limits on Verbal Domination and word use really is because my mouth is foul lol. A lot of guys say they can handle it but I still put safe words in place in case things get too intense for them. And it often does
I can't imagine a situation where a verbal top would be too "filthy" just can't see how that would be possible.

Reactions: EverettW

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine a situation where a verbal top would be too "filthy" just can't see how that would be possible.
Some subs have issues with certain words or phrases while others with certain acts. Had a sub that was turned off when I said “fuck” or “bitch” and another that hated the word “pussy” so I worked around it and it made me better verbally.

D

deleted1074483

each to their own but for me i date/fuck guys only, i fully accept that i am gonna fuck their ass with my tongue and dick and like a guy who knows and gets that.

the idea of pussy is of female anatomy and a guy who is very submissive and i'm not really into either.

Reactions: malakos

PhDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Well, fuck, man. We'd have fun.
I've been know to *really* get nasty if the other guy keeps taking the verbal like a champ.

Read the thread and actually was quite surprised, you guys.

Sure, bet it's a bit of a cultural / language thing - I mean... Jesus, English has NOTHING on Polish if you want to destroy and denigrate a dude verbally during fucking - but calling a bottom (...or not even just a bottom, if you get the guy sufficiently horned up) or their ass in particular a (boy)pussy, or a cunt, is not that different in my experience from calling it a fuckhole, or, for that matter, from asking him outright the whole shit:

"Yeah slut, you gonna out that boy pussy for my alpha stud cock?".

It's part of the verbal sex game. If you like to really show that heavy role division in the bedroom - AND BOTH PARTIES ARE INTO IT - I'd say sexism, racism, fuck, all -isms fly. Inappropriate shit equals taboo equals hot af in many cases. And I'm actually surprised to see so many voices here say that would turn them off.
Definitely hasn't happened... at all, I think? To me, yet.

... And all that comes from a guy that would rather cut his tongue than actually spew sexist/racist bullshit and actually meant it. But in a sex scenario? I'm literally getting hard already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dickrod1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Detroit, Michigan, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was a little bit of a cringe for me for guys calling a male hole, a pussy. Also It is weird to me, that when a guy views Penis galleries, that they try to avoid saying something gay on the dick photo, so they mention their wife, in having sex. I have never in my 62 years been interested in female sex at all, even when I was in my single digits of age. I have no clue as to why I never even dated a female either. Always was fascinated by what is front-and-center on a male's body, from the get-go.

Searafina1980

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sa
Well, fuck, man. We'd have fun.
I've been know to *really* get nasty if the other guy keeps taking the verbal like a champ.

Read the thread and actually was quite surprised, you guys.

Sure, bet it's a bit of a cultural / language thing - I mean... Jesus, English has NOTHING on Polish if you want to destroy and denigrate a dude verbally during fucking - but calling a bottom (...or not even just a bottom, if you get the guy sufficiently horned up) or their ass in particular a (boy)pussy, or a cunt, is not that different in my experience from calling it a fuckhole, or, for that matter, from asking him outright the whole shit:

"Yeah slut, you gonna out that boy pussy for my alpha stud cock?".

It's part of the verbal sex game. If you like to really show that heavy role division in the bedroom - AND BOTH PARTIES ARE INTO IT - I'd say sexism, racism, fuck, all -isms fly. Inappropriate shit equals taboo equals hot af in many cases. And I'm actually surprised to see so many voices here say that would turn them off.
Definitely hasn't happened... at all, I think? To me, yet.

... And all that comes from a guy that would rather cut his tongue than actually spew sexist/racist bullshit and actually meant it. But in a sex scenario? I'm literally getting hard already.
Same

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Many who let guys nutt in them, I assume want it to be the same feeling as a female vagina. I bet they wanna hear the creampie hollars or male orgasmic sex cries in the deepest sex yelling portions of the night. Especially the slumber males who sleep after their beautiful sounding creampie orgasms.

Reactions: Searafina1980
D

deleted18388141

Everyperson is free to talk the language they feel represent what they want in bed! If it turns them to say it s a pussy not an ass… where is the drama? The heteronormative here isn t applied as there are guys who have a femenine part in them and other who just arrouse by this kinde of language…

Reactions: deleted17361041
D

deleted17361041

For me it has to do with the fact that I do like to feel like a “whore” in bed. I’m masculine looking and acting out of bed, so in bed I really like to feel my filthiest. So having my hole named as pussy, makes me feel like a “real” whore/slut. Plus I am very verbal, and driven by words, so the closer the words that make me feel like a filthy whore, the more excited I am.