why do girls say stuff? lol vague much?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Yea the title is pretty dumb but i didnt know what to say, ANYWAYS.

Ive had maybe, 5 or 6 girls, that i talk to and stuff, girls that i like, you know, would like to do things with relationship, sex, blah blah. anyways, i always hear this "i want to marry you" in different forms of course, "omg i want to marry you" "omg we should just get married" some others i cant remember. And these girls, they say it on more than one occasion (one occasion one was on surgery drugs, but she also had said it while sober)

Ive asked some friends about this, and a couple guys i work with about this, and all of them said they never had this happen to them ever.

Now normally i would think, a phrase like this means she likes me, but all these girls who i talked to alot and got to know, and liked alot... i never had a relationship with them other than just friends. Like i just cant happen or somthing, none of them seemed to realy want that at all, they just say "i wanna marry you!!" cuzz they dont actually like me at least a little like that? they just think im a good guy or somthing?

Usually when i get with a girl, its one i didnt talk to much, just said dirty things or somthing and they like that then one thing leads to another bam. but i would much rather be with these girls that i like, ones i like to talk to and all that, but its like impossible, is there a rule? dont talk to girls unless you dont want to go anywhere with them? like "eww dont wanna be wit her, lets talk!" or "ohhh shes hot, ill just say hey babe lets fuck" and things will go smoothly??? its madness, please females, explain? lol.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kassokiller,

I do feel for you, dear. It can be hard to navigate the waters of social interaction. They were probably expressing that they appreciated certain qualities in you . However, as is often the case people make jokes about things that should never be joked about and end up in some cases causing others needless embarrassment or disappointment. Mercurial Bliss is correct though . Asking another person to marry usually is preceded with many very obvious steps of courtship along the way. If none of those have been part of your mutual experience, my guess would be that they are being playful. Try to keep it light and answer back with something like, " Katie, are you toying with my affections? " Usually you will get a bit more clarity and no one is embarrassed.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Three possible options:
  1. They are trying to scare you off. Most men are afraid of the thought of marriage being fresh into a relationship. I'm fine with that, I don't want to marry, but there are women out there who use this to scare you off and keep you away.
  2. They are really taken by you, and the wish to marry you is some form to express that. Unusual, of course, but possible. Just think of how many "I love you"s are exchanged after a great orgasm, or great sex, and how many of those go along with their literal meaning.
  3. It's just joking around on their part. And probably also trying to fool you.
Pick the option that suits you best, but pick only one (needless to say, since they are actually exclusive or's). If I was you, I wouldn't pay such sentences too much attention or take them too seriously. Actually it's hard to judge the situation from outside, a lot of it depends on how they say it, whether their voice sounds serious or playful, and in what situation they say it.