Why do girls seem to think the average is like 7"?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Jun 9, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Is it because every guy lies by like an inch so they register their 6" as a 7"er and as a result skew their entire perception on size?

2. LemacST

Gold Member

Oh, and this excludes any girl on this site.

3. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Because they are good in math and spatial orientation?

No, because they don't think the average is 7". They know most dicks are small. They just perpetuate the myth so as not to hurt male feelings. It seems when it comes to cock size women are very careful of the male ego. Its about the only thing they really are careful with men about. They know we'd be completely useless otherwise.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

Meh. I've just heard girls tell other girls (and guys sometimes, like in an open group discussion) that the average is "6.5-7.5 inches". That is exactly an inch above the truth. Ask any guy how big his dick is and he'll say something like "About 7 inches". I think just as a society all the lies have caught up in the long run. I can sort of relate because my ex girlfriend, who was very insecure about her actually very nice tits, lied to me about her size by 1 cup. Her best friend had very large tits so she felt inadequate. I remember looking at her bra tag once and seeing it was exactly a cup less than she said. If I didn't look though, I would of never doubted what she said. I just think it's the same concept.

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I think this is pretty close to the truth.

Probably also why most guys are surprised whenever they meet a good looking 35 year old woman.

6. D_Al_K_Celtzah

D_Al_K_Celtzah Account Disabled

Personally, I think that girls' opinions regarding guys' average penis measurements are worth as much as guys' opinions regarding girls' average breast measurements. The ones who have it always have a more accurate perspective on the thing.
    During their lives, guys will always see more penises live than girls (unless we are talking about the sex business professionals... and even then, I'm not too sure) the same way that girls will always see more breasts live than guys. So where do we all get the ideia of average measurements about each other? From movies or pictures, I'd guess. Those, as we know, are rarely images of your average day-to-day person. If you add to that the fact that many guys lie about their true stats, it's not that weird that they, the girls, think that reality is something different.

And maybe it is a hidden desire that the average is what they think it is =P But I guess that's something we'll never know. It's the old question of wether or not size matters.

7. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Maybe it's better to keep the actual measurements kind of secret. Someone may presume by how big you look that you measure more.

8. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Not erect ones. I've never seen an erect cock in real life other than my own.

9. D_Al_K_Celtzah

True. But since you own one, you still know more about the size difference between flacid and erect than most women.

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Men don't know more about flaccid and erect than most women, most men only have experience of their own cock, most women have experience of at least a few.

11. zaza

zaza New Member

If I work out the average of the ones i`ve seen it comes to 6.6inches. So as far as i`m concerned the average is about 7 inches.

12. optimum

optimum New Member

Albums:
    Absoultely false.

If I'm feeling incredibly generous and measuring practically from my ball sack, I MIGHT hit close to 8" long. I've never let a doctor measure me, so I'm not going to bother speculating on my definate specifics.

That's a big dick...I know this because every girl I've pulled it out for has said those words before going down on it. I don't have 8.5", I don't have close to 9", and I certainly don't know what the fuck a 11" cock looks like.

Granted, some dicks are 9", it happens, but I'd say that's the biggest of the big. A 6" dick is just obviously smaller to a woman in visual standards due to a decreased overall mass. A 7" dick is not that much bigger by comparison, but will look like it on the right proportioned guy. So if you're really fucking short and have a 6" cock, it's actually going to look kind of big on you...in the same way that if you were incredibly tall, your 7.5" dick is now, not that big.

The average is about 5.5". I've seen too many of my friends that are much smaller than me, and have been suprised about it. Women will say a 7" dick is small, because they want to feel that they're special and have experienced the monsters. Too bad none of them have come close to grabbing a 9 incher. The day they put a ruler up to all these dudes cocks that they claim are breaking their vaginas apart, I'd say they're in for a rude (or embarrasing) awakening.

13. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

I so agree with this. I have narrow hips and a narrow waist, broader shoulders, so I look bigger than I am. If you put a ruler to it, no big deal.

14. snoozan

Gold Member

When women or men say things this precise, I wonder, did you measure each and every one of your lovers' cocks?

I guess I have an idea of what big and small are, but putting a number on their sizes is difficult since I don't measure regularly. In my head I have small, average, big, huge, etc. But no definite, "this cock is 6.2 inches."

15. zaza

zaza New Member

In long term Relationships I often measure, they know anyway. When you have done it a few times you know anyway.

Interestingly most have been just below the full inch.

16. D_Al_K_Celtzah

Are you trying to tell me I know more about boobs than you do, SpoiledPrincess??? I only wish :biggrin1:

17. zaza

zaza New Member

You probably do know more than the average woman.

I recently started working in a hospital where we do breast surgery. I used to think we were all pretty much the same, but now know how different we are.

18. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

You've been an inordinately lucky girl zaza. (because average is not 7)

Let me know if you want me to help you keeping your lucky streak up!:biggrin1: :cool: :eek:

19. transformer_99

Gold Member

Sometimes sugar gets you more/better results than vinegar ? It works both ways though for either gender.

20. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Like I don't know like...

Draft saved Draft deleted