Why do guys jerk off with their legs up and pants on like this?

Tzzx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I've started noticing guys in solo videos do this and im wondering if it's for the viewer or if it does something for them? They pull up their legs, with their pants slightly down, and their dick behind the back of them. It almost seems like most of the time they're cumming hands free.

Anyways, something clicked in my brain and I find it insanely hot when I see guys in this position and now I'm curious.

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 12.29.04 AM.png

Tzzx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because it creates a certain pression that got the impression of a cockring.

Same as jacking off with dick thru the fly hole of underwear/jeans etc. Try it and you will see how horny it can be!
View attachment 71585231
oh I see thanks

damn that video is hot!

• Love
Reactions: teddybaerli1

Clone002

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Recently I've started noticing guys in solo videos do this and im wondering if it's for the viewer or if it does something for them? They pull up their legs, with their pants slightly down, and their dick behind the back of them. It almost seems like most of the time they're cumming hands free.

Anyways, something clicked in my brain and I find it insanely hot when I see guys in this position and now I'm curious.

View attachment 71575771
What’s the link to this ?

D

deleted12727521

My favorite position is legs up, pants off. I can play with my hole, shoot my load onto my face, and anyone watching can watch my hole pulse and my cock throb.

Reactions: ItalTony9
D

deleted12220481

View attachment 71575771
Vid link?