Why do guys like to suck cock?

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know I like the taste. The feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I also love the taste of the pre-cum and the cum. I really get off when I know the guy I am sucking is enjoying it too. Love to feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his body shake and spasm as he feeds me his man juice.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know I like the taste. The feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I also love the taste of the pre-cum and the cum. I really get off when I know the guy I am sucking is enjoying it too. Love to feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his body shake and spasm as he feeds me his man juice.
I think you pretty much nailed it!

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The warm hard throbbing slightly pungent meat pounding my throat, soaking wet with saliva, tongue running along the shaft and to the balls, choking and gagging, being treated like a bitch or gently with 'love' swallowing the whole cock deep, premium oozing out and then the final explosion.

No, got no idea why men like sucking cock

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
love giving pleasure
Me too. I don't even call it that, since I experience plenty of pleasure, myself, by having a hot guy's dick in my mouth. (Of course, I also get plenty of pleasure on the other side of the equation, too!)

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yesss!!!

Ijustwanttwohavefun

Experimental Member
Media
I have sucked well over 25 cocks and swallowed some of there loads. I love the feel of a guy fucking my mouth and most of the time letting them fill my mouth with cum it gets me so hard. But, i also love pussy. If i can put the two together and eat a cum filled pussy, that would be the unlimate. Just have not had the chance yet.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I especially like uncut ones. Its the warm "body" taste and smell. each guy has his own taste and aroma, that coupled with a tasty healthy load puts me in Orbit...but a thick guy is a bit better than smaller ones, can be like a finger to back of the throat!