Why do guys like to suck cock?

Bottom Greg 4435

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The warm hard throbbing slightly pungent meat pounding my throat, soaking wet with saliva, tongue running along the shaft and to the balls, choking and gagging, being treated like a bitch or gently with 'love' swallowing the whole cock deep, premium oozing out and then the final explosion.

No, got no idea why men like sucking cock
Well said

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think somebody already said it, but it's either "SEEING" that 'O' face,

tumblr_o9uvzercMd1rnj7e1o1_400.gif
tumblr_o2aqx3d93D1td52kvo1_400.gif

tumblr_oqajv8zgWr1wnykmao1_400.gif

"HEARING" a grown man scream in ecstasy. or better yet either pushing your head further down on him, or pushing it away because he can't take it.

ESPECIALY if he's never received head. or is head deprived.

tumblr_o1tm7qC2yp1v2wa1no1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nvm2fyUpg21ufv9nlo1_500.jpg

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have sucked well over 25 cocks and swallowed some of there loads. I love the feel of a guy fucking my mouth and most of the time letting them fill my mouth with cum it gets me so hard. But, i also love pussy. If i can put the two together and eat a cum filled pussy, that would be the unlimate. Just have not had the chance yet.

I know how you feel. I love eating pussy even more than I love sucking cock. Only once have I sucked a cock pulled fresh out of a pussy and wet with her juice. The idea of doing it the other way round in an MMF 3way, eating a really hot guy's cum out of a pussy that he's just fucked, remains my biggest fantasy.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think somebody already said it, but it's either "SEEING" that 'O' face,Sorry, all you beautiful sexy women here, but good male cocksuckers outnumber good female cocksuckers. Women's mouths are usually too small. And a man knows exactly what a cock needs. There are some deepthroating women, but guys do it best.

tumblr_o9uvzercMd1rnj7e1o1_400.gif
tumblr_o2aqx3d93D1td52kvo1_400.gif

tumblr_oqajv8zgWr1wnykmao1_400.gif

"HEARING" a grown man scream in ecstasy. or better yet either pushing your head further down on him, or pushing it away because he can't take it.

ESPECIALY if he's never received head. or is head deprived.

tumblr_o1tm7qC2yp1v2wa1no1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nvm2fyUpg21ufv9nlo1_500.jpg

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I crave for it in my mouth. Just like sucking on a lollypop. taste good, feels good. Sometimes have the taste of the cock just checking a guy out. Like now, I can taste it just by talking about it. Does anybody else get the taste of a cock just thinking about 1?

Yep, and my mouth waters for it. Fuck, I want my man now!

Loves69ers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sucked well over 25 cocks and swallowed some of there loads. I love the feel of a guy fucking my mouth and most of the time letting them fill my mouth with cum it gets me so hard. But, i also love pussy. If i can put the two together and eat a cum filled pussy, that would be the unlimate. Just have not had the chance yet.
My advice would be after you fuck your next pussy go down on her. It's good to know I am not the only one that likes that. O and to your question it's something that some people like doing, sucking cock and some don't. Personally I love sucking cock and the taste of pre-cum is so sweet

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because look....
image-jpg.587592

@KOES876 You are still so fucking wrong for this shit here man...

Now when you wake one day in astonishment as to how I got in your room, with my lips wrapped around that amazing beauty you call a COCK, Don't call the cops, because I'll have this thread as evidence as I say, Well officer, He practically begged for me to suck it.

My Kinda' guy. Sexy ass fuck/ huge tease/ Would probably never fuck a dude/But wouldn't mind throwing an admirer pity suck..because ..Well...You said it best @ Fresnilo......

360163-1444296587-5d50ddbc4a82b8b73a5a83ae1461fa54.jpg

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After looking at @Broadsword @sthjordan @DJLex @FastNHard @BigNavy this morning, musing about driving with their dicks out, that's why we like it.

Looking at those dicks, it's no longer about sexuality, moreover, it's really at a different level. I think it was @Markym01 @fresnillo who said something to the effect of females not appreciating the art of cock worship.

I don't want to get too wordy in the historical contents of cock worship.

But with these big dickers I just named, @fresnillo meme says it all

360163-1444296587-e9bdf1690fbd437e1d655c232839c256.jpg

Well...Let me recap in a non sexual/ classy/ realistic point of view about why dudes suck cock.

And straight brethren, this is not about orientation. Paraphrasing
@MDCNY;

I wonder why so many on this site identify as "99% Straight" and have these big, gorgeous dongs yet never mention any women or post any videos or pics with women! I'm not saying they're gay or whatever but we should all just stop using labels and start appreciating each other regardless of gender. What are you gonna do, jerk off for the rest of your life before you *gasp* let some dude blow you? Like I said, it's not a fucking proposal!

When you see cocks like; @JudoChop @sangheili90 @Markym01 @Magicstick74
@fresnillo @bigbull29
@Broadsword @gnrkse @tynba @KOES876 @auncut10in @blutrane @pjscrotum @GorillaHorse @FastNHard @BigNavy or @JudoChop & @Varsity Adam @Maddox @harrisonsmithxxl @Tosantos

Serious, to look at those cocks and not fully worship these cocks by oral pleasure, Male/Female, would be ...Hmm.... To keep it classy..

It's like being in The Louvre and not visiting the Mona Lisa. Is it illegal?, no. But it's culturally irresponsible and a crime against humanity.

rick boates

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have been sucking cock for more than forty years. at 62 i still look good and guys love what i do. i got on Grinder about a year ago. i live in an apartment community near SMU campus. i suck so much cock. if you like cock, get on grinder. i service 5 married men and 3 college students that live in my complex plus many others in the neighborhood.most i have a married buddy who also loves dick that services me 2 to 3 times a week. most of my guys are straight, which is cool. not looking for a boyfriend, just dick.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have been sucking cock for more than forty years. at 62 i still look good and guys love what i do. i got on Grinder about a year ago. i live in an apartment community near SMU campus. i suck so much cock. if you like cock, get on grinder. i service 5 married men and 3 college students that live in my complex plus many others in the neighborhood.most i have a married buddy who also loves dick that services me 2 to 3 times a week. most of my guys are straight, which is cool. not looking for a boyfriend, just dick.

24d1dm.jpg

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
image-jpg.587592

@KOES876 You are still so fucking wrong for this shit here man...

Now when you wake one day in astonishment as to how I got in your room, with my lips wrapped around that amazing beauty you call a COCK, Don't call the cops, because I'll have this thread as evidence as I say, Well officer, He practically begged for me to suck it.

My Kinda' guy. Sexy ass fuck/ huge tease/ Would probably never fuck a dude/But wouldn't mind throwing an admirer pity suck..because ..Well...You said it best @ Fresnilo......

360163-1444296587-5d50ddbc4a82b8b73a5a83ae1461fa54.jpg
thats right- only for HIS pleasure
not only sucking- getting used
the throat as a tihgt cunt

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats right- only for HIS pleasure
not only sucking- getting used
the throat as a tihgt cunt

LOl.. I gotcha' ...I think you meant tight cunt.. I'm dyslexic as hell. I make spelling errors a lot. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some new shit...

@KOES876 is hot as fuck.

I thought he was into some new kinky shit I never heard of..

By the way, can you imagine sucking this shit?!??!

image-jpg.587592

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOl.. I gotcha' ...I think you meant tight cunt.. I'm dyslexic as hell. I make spelling errors a lot. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some new shit...

@KOES876 is hot as fuck.

I thought he was into some new kinky shit I never heard of..

By the way, can you imagine sucking this shit?!??!

image-jpg.587592
yes - my throat like a tight, wet cunt, like a sleeve, like a natural sheath

Dirtyvinz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've noticed that when I'm sucking a big dick on a guy who I'm attracted to, I get extra aroused myself and my own dick gets super hard. It's makes me very horny. That's the best explanation I can think of.
It's the best reason for me too! Totally agree

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is something I never really thought about before but you may be on to something. If one can't suck his own he can do the next best thing and suck someone else's.

This implies that a man's personal pleasure is primary and another's is secondary because sucking self isn't submissive but another man's penis is. Sure that's a normal take. But the idea that there is not just as much pleasure sucking a cock as being sucked is not universal. It's also right next to misogyny because it puts women and some gay bi straight men in a less than category. You put your penis in a toothy mouth. Who's got the power? I'm being silly but there's truth there. I can say my interest in oral came from sucking another cock. Not my own. Although I did later on.

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a Gold Medal Cock Sucker...Have won many Awards from Fire Island to Manhattan....I grew up in Greenwich Village/and The UWS...I love the touch..the feel..the smell of cock and crotch....I am only interested in XXL cock..must be thick...heavy..and hard...9"s or there about is a must..Or extra thickness...I have 3 friends that love what I do...I can deepthroat up to 10" thick and 8 in circumference..
I have never had sex with a woman and never even think about that...Take a look at my gallery and see if you measure up..Show me what you have and then think about how good you know I must be...Cock Power To The People!

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i'm sucking a guy off and his load shoots in my mouth and down my throat, a calmness and good feeling passes through me and i feel satisfaction. damn if i know why!
That's how I feel....I become some what hypnotized...my ears ring....my breath becomes shallow..When I feel my bf is ready I become calm and at peace as I swallow the entire shaft...then collapse in front of him...