Why do guys like to suck cock?

D

deleted1215211

I don’t know. To me it is something instinctively primal to pay respect, homage, and honor masculine virility and humbly submit to its awe-inspiring dominance in fraternal-patriarchic bonding. It is a very humbling (not degrading or humiliating) position to be kneelng and servicing for the cocksucker, while very vulnerable and trusting to offer the most precious, prized possession for the feeder. Yet very poweful and dominating for the feeder to be worshipped, as well as empowering for the cocksucker to be able provide the ultimate carnal pleasure and receive the essence of manhood.
I love feeling a cock grow and get hard in my hands and in my mouth. I love the taste of precum. I also love working to please a man and hearing his breathing increase as he is getting close to cumming and then I love feeling and tasting his cum in my mouth. I also love sucking on his balls.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love feeling a cock grow and get hard in my hands and in my mouth. I love the taste of precum. I also love working to please a man and hearing his breathing increase as he is getting close to cumming and then I love feeling and tasting his cum in my mouth. I also love sucking on his balls.
Well said my friend......just addicting.......

D

deleted1215211

The first guy I sucked off told me that by swallowing his cum my cock would get as big as his someday. Years later, happily swallowing and waiting for something big to happen.
And of course when he releases in my mouth, spurt after strong spurt, feeling his shaft pulse especially the middle ridge, and tasting his hot cum, that is all part of the intense high. Fucking love it when the guy is standing and I am on my knees and his hands are on my head when he is cumming:) also love having him all the way in my mouth when he cums and my hands are grabbing his ass:)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And of course when he releases in my mouth, spurt after strong spurt, feeling his shaft pulse especially the middle ridge, and tasting his hot cum, that is all part of the intense high. Fucking love it when the guy is standing and I am on my knees and his hands are on my head when he is cumming:) also love having him all the way in my mouth when he cums and my hands are grabbing his ass:)
Yes my friend....just like that.....love when he holds my head tightly against his belly.....his cock deep down your throat.....his cock throbbing, pulsing and spewing gobs of warm sperm.....heavenly.....

la_big_cock_swallower

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most of the guys on this site understand a fascination with cocks, especially big cocks - even if it is with their own cock. Even the straightest guys on here are fascinated with other dudes who are hung. Sucking cock is taking that fascination and wanting to explore what a cock is about to the next level. Cocks feel great to play with, the way they are soft and floppy, then hard, the ridge of the head etc. Feeling that in your mouth is even better. All the ways you can manipulate a cock in your mouth. The male bonding you feel when you're pleasuring your buddies cock. It's a thrill, especially when the dude has a bigger cock than yours - it's like having something new and better to play with. Causing someone to orgasm with your mouth is pretty hot, even straight guys get that.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think most of the guys on this site understand a fascination with cocks, especially big cocks - even if it is with their own cock. Even the straightest guys on here are fascinated with other dudes who are hung. Sucking cock is taking that fascination and wanting to explore what a cock is about to the next level. Cocks feel great to play with, the way they are soft and floppy, then hard, the ridge of the head etc. Feeling that in your mouth is even better. All the ways you can manipulate a cock in your mouth. The male bonding you feel when you're pleasuring your buddies cock. It's a thrill, especially when the dude has a bigger cock than yours - it's like having something new and better to play with. Causing someone to orgasm with your mouth is pretty hot, even straight guys get that.
sucking cock is the ultimate act of sexual intimacy, being sucked while sucking is the icing on the cake. Feeling a hard throbbing cock go over your lips, tasting the skin, the cock end, the pre cum and bringing the guy to climax with your mouth tongue and liups is bliss for both and the swish splurge of cum as it shoots inside is indescribable. Male bonding indeed, and straight buds I've sucked off declare its better that the gf/wife cos a guy knows what a guy likes.l

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sucking cock is the ultimate act of sexual intimacy, being sucked while sucking is the icing on the cake. Feeling a hard throbbing cock go over your lips, tasting the skin, the cock end, the pre cum and bringing the guy to climax with your mouth tongue and liups is bliss for both and the swish splurge of cum as it shoots inside is indescribable. Male bonding indeed, and straight buds I've sucked off declare its better that the gf/wife cos a guy knows what a guy likes.l

To be fair she's phoning in his performance too.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have sucked well over 25 cocks and swallowed some of there loads. I love the feel of a guy fucking my mouth and most of the time letting them fill my mouth with cum it gets me so hard. But, i also love pussy. If i can put the two together and eat a cum filled pussy, that would be the unlimate. Just have not had the chance yet.
You sound like me! I usually lick my own cream pie after fucking my wife. She thinks I’m so nice for getting her off orally after I fuck hi fuck her and she does not get off but really I just enjoy eating a cream filled pussy

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've always been fascinated by cock. To me they're just beautiful. I love the feel of them and love to suck them. Just the feeling of the precum leaking out and looking up and seeing the guy enjoying every minute up until he blows his load. I've sucked far many more cocks than I've been fucked by them, which has usually been no problem for most. I like a thick cock,but have a bit of a challenge with them as I still have all of my wisdom teeth, but have learned to open my throat and thrut the head and some of the cock down. I consider it a challenge to go balls deep and tongue the balls while running my hands for the guy's torso and chest. I also love being facefuck if that's what a guy wants to do.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My curiosity with cock started early - but the first time my best friend took mine in his mouth - the feeling was unreal - then when it was my turn to do the same thing - it was better, I can still remember how he felt, how he smelled, and how he tasted. That left a giant imprint on me. Ever since then I have truly being on both sides - and believe too, there is something almost spiritual about guys doing this because of the bonding or intimacy involved - not gay actually - mystical maybe. I know I am weird!

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when i am warmed up, i like it when the top starts to shove the cosk in deeper and deeper, inch for inch
the first thrusts
long deep strokes up and down
not out of my mouth
each time going all the was down
Pressing the last millimeter against the tight resistance

if he does not care about my air, my drooling, my dripping wet nose, my tears..

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sweet foreskinned cock over my lips all soft and willing being sucked hard and fucking my face, sending out sweet pre cum, my nose pressing into his pubes sniffing his manliness, his balls hitting my chin as his hips push and thrust and grind till he sinks deep throat a cums, each cum pulse felt by my lips, each drop of cum held in my throat, till, he starts to go soft, slips out and then just a question of a big swallow then lick his cock clean, making sure to roll back his foreskin and not waste any of his juices.
Oh yeh, that why I like sucking cock!