Why do guys like to suck cock?

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sucking cock is by far my favorite sexual activity. I love feeling a cock in my mouth, especially a thick one. I love licking it and watch it throb, feeling it go in and out of my mouth, wrapping my lips around it and getting as much in my mouth as possible. I also love, while sucking off a guy, we make eye contact and he runs his hands through my hair (perhaps while pressing down), touches my face, and/or smiles to let me know he's enjoying it... cravings are real!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sucking cock is the ultimate act of sexual intimacy, being sucked while sucking is the icing on the cake. Feeling a hard throbbing cock go over your lips, tasting the skin, the cock end, the pre cum and bringing the guy to climax with your mouth tongue and liups is bliss for both and the swish splurge of cum as it shoots inside is indescribable. Male bonding indeed, and straight buds I've sucked off declare its better that the gf/wife cos a guy knows what a guy likes.l

I do believe a man knows what feels good to a cock. Of all the cock sucking I have had I will have to say that guys give better head and suck better than most women. I love to have my cock sucked by both sexes but guys do a better job typically.

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was reminded of this thread while scrolling through other posts featuring multitudes of videos and pictures of beautiful cocks.

There is a physical reaction as the images literally make my mouth; along with sensations of feeling the ridge of the head in my mouth, the underside of a cock running along my tongue, my lips squeezing down on a hard dick.

...or I'm just really thirsty :p:laughing:

Was reminded of this thread while scrolling through other posts featuring multitudes of videos and pictures of beautiful cocks.

There is a physical reaction as the images literally make my mouth; along with sensations of feeling the ridge of the head in my mouth, the underside of a cock running along my tongue, my lips squeezing down on a hard dick.

05AC7D61-4A04-4DA6-A50F-7A4AA8381572.gif

Reactions: D_odif and Pau0330

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any of you suck cock every day or just about every day?
(dream of mine)

Years ago, when I worked nights, most days I would go to the adult bookstores during the lunch hour. They used to get pretty busy then with guys wanting to get sucked off. Not a lot of the regular guys there, so it was easy to suck off 4 or 5 guys at least each day. I did this for over 10 years and I do miss the fun. I work the typical 8 to 5 Monday through Friday job, so it is rare I can go to the bookstores at that time. The few times I have been there, they have been dead. Just isn't the same anymore.

Last edited:

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Awakener--I was in my mid-60's when I first experienced receiving and giving oral sex. My reply is "yes" it really is as good as MEN say it is! Huge, medium or small the total experience of sucking cock is great!

Reactions: diver6 and Roncoron

I just love the feeling of pleasuring a guy! I really love cock and enjoy having it fill my mouth and throat and hearing/seeing the pleasure its giving the guy im doing it to.

Also gotta love the taste and feeling of precum and cum! love to swallow a good load!!

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not really sure why I love sucking dick but I guess it's a gay thing. lol

I love feeling the hardness in my mouth, tasting his pre cum as it oozes out. Tugging on his balls as I shove his shaft way back in my throat. Licking the head and shoving my tongue in his piss slit. Feeling the force of his cum in the back of my mouth.

Forever Horny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

you just made my dick throb

Forever Horny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not really sure why I love sucking dick but I guess it's a gay thing. lol

I love feeling the hardness in my mouth, tasting his pre cum as it oozes out. Tugging on his balls as I shove his shaft way back in my throat. Licking the head and shoving my tongue in his piss slit. Feeling the force of his cum in the back of my mouth.

and this just made me bust

CottonOn

Experimental Member
Media
i know I like the taste. The feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I also love the taste of the pre-cum and the cum. I really get off when I know the guy I am sucking is enjoying it too. Love to feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his body shake and spasm as he feeds me his man juice.

Definitely. You got it there.