Why do guys like to suck cock?

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
that is how I look at it. People think being a cocksucker is sissy or submissive; in reality my mouth, hands are controlling his pleasure. It can go from intense pleasure to intense pain in less than a second. I'm in charge; I edge him until he is close to cumming then hold off. I'm in charge.
Good point .

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that is how I look at it. People think being a cocksucker is sissy or submissive; in reality my mouth, hands are controlling his pleasure. It can go from intense pleasure to intense pain in less than a second. I'm in charge; I edge him until he is close to cumming then hold off. I'm in charge.

Exactly!!! I love showing my skills by making a man cum quickly the first time I swallow him. They often try to backup and not cum so fast.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i love kneeling between a man's legs whilst he is standing and taking my time to properly worship his penis. i feel it is an act of respect and submission to his male power. if i kneel there and jerk my own cock he can see i am a true homosexual cocksucker, lost in his hardness, his warmth and the male fluids which he gives me flowing from his member. love other guys watching so they can see my true nature, caught up in the lust and the need for another male. makes me so content and centred in my body and my maleness. also love being the guy standing up - hands on head!
Omg this so hot .

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

This is definitely how I view it as well - I generally just love giving my man pleasure in whatever way that takes shape. Luckily he's got a really nice cock and balls too so that's an added bonus. :innocent::yum

Jesse479

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is definitely how I view it as well - I generally just love giving my man pleasure in whatever way that takes shape. Luckily he's got a really nice cock and balls too so that's an added bonus. :innocent::yum

If my man had a huge cock with a big pair of balls hanging between his legs, I’d wake up every day just to suck him off and pleasure him anyway I could. His dick would always be in mouth, going down my throat

Love my hair pulled on and cum on when I would suck my share of Asian guys hassidic Jewish too mmmmmmm

Attachments

Reactions: jay tour
D

deleted1138933

Its very humbling, comforting and bonding to provide that pleasure

Passandre92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know exactly, but would answer with everything.
I like the taste, the smell, the sensation in my mouth, when hitting my face...
Just to touch makes me so horny, it feels instinctive.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know exactly, but would answer with everything.
I like the taste, the smell, the sensation in my mouth, when hitting my face...
Just to touch makes me so horny, it feels instinctive.
Sucking cock is a relaxant, its heady and that moment of slipping a cock between your lips, feeling the shaft as it goes deeper till the smell of his bush, the feel of his hair and the throbbing between your jaws makes anything sexual possible. Cock sucking just to enjoy sucking and ejaculation is as sexually stimulating as shagging, being shagged, cock sucking is perfect in foreplay, perfect sexual intimacy and nothing can compare with the tastes, sensations you get when you make your partner ready to fill you with spunk, lips noting the hard thrusts along the cock as it spurts, fills and floods the mouth and gullet. Even the though of sucking, being sucked makes me horny, drooling and needy and ready to perform.

pablopass

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A giddy mix of sight, smell, taste and sound! Manifests in different ways for me depending on the position we're in, but I always feel so lusty doing it.

If I'm on my knees or he's lying down, it tends to feel very intimate and seductive. His moaning and groaning turns me on so much, and although I often look forward to his cum I also love losing myself in the moment and wanting it to last...the best is nuzzling and sucking his balls after sex, and as he stiffens again giving him a sensual blow job. That's just the tops!

If I'm in my back and he's mounted my face, it's much more animalistic and I feel very submissive. I LOVE it if he's very long and thick, as this position is all about him forcing his head past the pinchpoint of my throat...and I can only imagjne how good it feels for him (it must be amazing, because those guys want to fuck in that position forever!). But yeah, the sensations this way are much more sight and smell...all you can see are balls slapping your eyes and the smell of spunky balls and sex is intoxicating.