Why do guys like to suck cock?

Titanomachina

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For williaj9:
'male scorpionflies who have a notal organ (clamp) located on the top of their abdomen that, as far as the authors can tell, was designed specifically for rape. This organ is only used to gain sexual access to unwilling female scorpionflies when males have no nuptial gift (hardened salvia or a dead insect). Human males do not have a similar rape organ, but the authors argue that the rape adaptation is found in the male psyche.:
A Natural History of Rape: Biological Bases of Sexual Coercion by Randy Thornhill and Craig T. Palmer
Cambridge, Mass.: The MIT Press, 2000

Do you even appreciate the humor is the quotation?
a.) 'designed' specifically for rape I can't believe that two biological scientists are talking about physical features of scorpionflies being 'designed'. Evolved, meh, maybe.
b.) Human males, do have an organ used in rape, although I doubt that sicentists would agree the the penis is a rape organ. I also loved the mechanical metaphor of 'clamp'.
Biological scientists are operating in dangerous territory when discussing the male psyche. And notice the language 'the c.) authors ARGUE (not claim or prove) that the rape 'adaptation' is found in the male psyche. Two guys working with scorpionflies are talking way outside the area of their expertise when they discuss 'the male psyche'. But then it COULD be about the male psyche of scorpionflies...
d.) 'nuptial gift': OK, so now we're talking about reproductive biology in terms of wedding presents??? We're now in the unscientific realm of metaphor. Are you really going to tell me that you see biologists describing sexual behavior in terms or rape and wedding presents as anything other than metaphor? 'Wait til I get my clamp on you, darlin'...'
e.) I find a great deal of humor in the clause 'as far as the authors can tell'--maybe they can't :) an admission of limitations?
f.) You adduce one book; I am going to investigate how it held up in peer review. Where are your other four references?

How do they know that the female scorpionflies are 'unwilling' as opposed to biologically non-receptive? I have a Doberman bitch that snarls and fights off the male when she's not receptive (anestrous), but I don't construe that as unwillingness. I think these guys are operating in metaphorical lala-land.
Volition attributed to a scorpionfly? Maybe because there's no wedding gift? Oh, brother.

But you did make me laugh: I'm going to order the book.

'rape is defined with definitions like these??????.... nothing is defined if multiple definitions are required...'
all of your definitions are legal... not applicable in science.....words like crime, consent, offender, person, unlawful....
a.) I made no claim that multiple definitions are required. I guess what I was trying to do is illustrate that there is a consensus of what rape is by adducing multiple definitions that contain the same or similar differentiae.
A definition consists of the definiendum (the thing to be defined), a discrimen (a first general attempt at classification or categorization, and differentiae (elements that are necessary to make the definition exact. (example: a margarita is a cocktail made with tequila, lime juice and triple sec) What I tried to do is show that rape is defined as human behavior classified as a crime that involves sexual assault by or penetration of an unwilling recipient viewed as an offender/victim relationship.
b.) What logical principle do you know that insists that there be only be one definition of the definiendum, and that multiple definitions invalidate any one definition? Odd...and not true.

3.) socio in this context is social behavior. OK, humorously: so the exercise of the reproductive function of scorpionflies is social. Ah, what the hell...

4.) Your otter example (yes, I am trying to be funny) uses the words intromission and mating are used but never rape. Nothing more to be said there.

There's just one last thing, and then I'll buy you a drink! One of the most distinctive differences between human rape and the sometimes extremely aggressive male reproductive behavior elsewhere in the animal kingdom is that the rapist is NOT committing rape for the continuation of the species--it's exercise of violent sexual domination for the rapist's psychological and physical pleasure against an unwilling victim--it is not a reproductive effort, given that rape can be accomplished with an object or the forcible penetration of other parts of the body than the female vagina. And the rape of a male by another male is certainly not an attempt at reproduction.
Dude, you're wrong. Just move on.

D

deleted37010

d.) 'nuptial gift': OK, so now we're talking about reproductive biology in terms of wedding presents??? We're now in the unscientific realm of metaphor. Are you really going to tell me that you see biologists describing sexual behavior in terms or rape and wedding presents as anything other than metaphor? 'Wait til I get my clamp on you, darlin'...'
nuptial: of, relating to, or characteristic of mating or the mating season of animals

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nuptial: of, relating to, or characteristic of mating or the mating season of animals
sorry, but you're dealing with a classicist here:
Latin verb: nubo nubere nupsi, nuptum: marry
English noun nuptials: a wedding; English adjective nuptial : of or relating to marriage or weddings
borrowed into biosci as 'pertaining to mating', hence an analogous metaphor

D

deleted37010

sorry, but you're dealing with a classicist here:
Latin verb: nubo nubere nupsi, nuptum: marry
English noun nuptials: a wedding; English adjective nuptial : of or relating to marriage or weddings
borrowed into biosci as 'pertaining to mating', hence an analogous metaphor
and yet the definitions exists despite your objections....

merriam-webster https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nuptial
Definition of nuptial
: of or relating to marriage or the marriage ceremony
: characteristic of or occurring in the breeding season <nuptial flight>

dictionary.com
nuptial

[nuhp-shuh l, -chuh l]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
of or relating to marriage or the marriage ceremony:
the nuptial day; nuptial vows.
of, relating to, or characteristic of mating or the mating season of animals:
nuptial behavior.

noun
Usually, nuptials. a wedding or marriage.

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and yet the definitions exists despite your objections....

merriam-webster https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nuptial
Definition of nuptial
: of or relating to marriage or the marriage ceremony
: characteristic of or occurring in the breeding season <nuptial flight>

dictionary.com
nuptial

[nuhp-shuh l, -chuh l]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
of or relating to marriage or the marriage ceremony:
the nuptial day; nuptial vows.
of, relating to, or characteristic of mating or the mating season of animals:
nuptial behavior.

noun
Usually, nuptials. a wedding or marriage.
sigh...
Nowhere did I make an objection. And oh, by the way, the numerical order for definitions are there for a reason.
So your preferred definition is an 'also'.

Boyd a. House

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I crave for it in my mouth. Just like sucking on a lollypop. taste good, feels good. Sometimes have the taste of the cock just checking a guy out. Like now, I can taste it just by talking about it. Does anybody else get the taste of a cock just thinking about 1?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I crave for it in my mouth. Just like sucking on a lollypop. taste good, feels good. Sometimes have the taste of the cock just checking a guy out. Like now, I can taste it just by talking about it. Does anybody else get the taste of a cock just thinking about 1?
Oh yes........I get this desire and hunger for dick.......can almost taste it.....

Reactions: Hardwood96

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All I can say is that it feels pretty amazing, but I've most just sucked my own cock. It feels great to have something hard and juicy in your mouth , where you have complete control over it. I can play with it, then just slide my lips tightly around it and work them up and down til I cum like crazy! I've sucked one other guy before and after my anxiety passed, I enjoyed it and got into it.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, there is a world of difference when the cock is uncut. It gives more feel, more options to play with. Some uncut cocks simply feel in my mouth like sucking a broomstick.
You mean cut cocks feel like a stick? :)

D

deleted1048037

I love cock because I have one myself and I know how amazing it is, as an organ! :) I get turned on by guys cocks because they get turned on in a really obvious way and I love having that kinda impact on a guys cock!...getting him hard ;) I love seeing a guys cock/bulge, rock hard, because he is attracted to me! I love sucking because the guy who is letting you suck his cock...WANTS YOU...to suck his cock and that turns me on. I also love sucking because of the domination play and emotion that goes with the act itself. I love being in control of the other person and the other person having control over me, for their pleasure and my own! Also, if the guys dick is really big, I love trying to take it whole! Oh yes!...swallowing or taking another guys meat stick is a big enough turn on for me alone! Anyway, hope that answered your question on why dick sucking is just amazing! :p

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sucking cock can be like a good drug. Once you start that's about it.. Knowing the pleasure you're giving is one thing. Feeling your mouth filled, better yet stretched with warm meat is another. Then when you come across the right uncut cock, skin it back and feel the slick as glass, tender head, you're addicted. Last but not least, getting the warm, salty fluid reward of a guy you're really into.. gladly taking his seed into your belly. No words.