Why do guys like to suck cock?

Rickko007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was very curious as to what it was like to suck a cock, and I finally got my chance. And... I was absolutely addicted to sucking cock after the first 30 seconds. It was a wonderful experience, and now I want to suck cock all the time. Even though I have sucked an unbelievable number of cocks, I still crave more

Decentcock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't really pin down what it is about sucking cock that I love. well first of all, I'm probably not truly considered a "lover of sucking cock" because I really only truly enjoy sucking BIG cocks. I hope that doesn't affect my credibility on the subject. Anyway, I love feeling my mouth full of a mans hard meat, knowing that I'm providing this man pleasure. I love the feeling of submission. This man is having his cock serviced by another man and all he had to do was show him what his cock looked like. I love being a mans favorite cock sucker. I love being of service to a big dick stud who could have anyone between his legs but chose me.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i know I like the taste. The feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I also love the taste of the pre-cum and the cum. I really get off when I know the guy I am sucking is enjoying it too. Love to feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his body shake and spasm as he feeds me his man juice.

How about when he's near catching convulsions when you're working it right?

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because we know what feels good. I hate the stupid straight/gay labels - just let us please and get pleased by those who are working with the same equipment. It's not a fucking marriage proposal.

FUCKIN' CLASSIC DUDE!!!!
Lol.. I'm going to keep this as a keepsake.......

I've only ever sucked my own cock, but I'm reading through these comments and I'm nodding my head. I love the feeling of throbbing warm meat moving through my mouth, and the taste and wet sliding of precum makes it just perfect. It's true that it's more like sucking a cock then getting your cock sucked, but I don't mind at all..

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only ever sucked my own cock, but I'm reading through these comments and I'm nodding my head. I love the feeling of throbbing warm meat moving through my mouth, and the taste and wet sliding of precum makes it just perfect. It's true that it's more like sucking a cock then getting your cock sucked, but I don't mind at all..

Yeah, I'm about the same. I've mainly only sucked my own cock but have sucked one other. When I self-suck, it is more about me sucking a cock than getting my cock sucked and I love it! Mmm. It's great feeling my juicy cockhead in my mouth and working on it with my tongue and lips.