Why do guys not understand the words "Girls only"

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
I posted my video on xtube and all I get is guys commenting and messaging me even though it states please comment girls only please!! Surely its just living up to the ridiculous homophobic rumour that all gay men are psychopaths who clearly want to rape any man they see :mad: I mean I dont even mind if a guy left a comment saying nice cock or something but the amount of Dya wana cam2cam sometime stuff I get is stupid, honestly do gay guys think they can convert every male on the planet? And the whole Im not gay I just like watching men on cam while masturbating line is soo daft?! Dooes that actually ever work?

RANT OVER.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Speaking of ridiculous homophobes... just because some guy comments on your video that's tantamount to rape? Get the fuck over yourself, you don't own xtube and it's not up to you who posts comments on your videos. If you don't like it then stop posting videos in public forums. Same goes for girls who complain about getting spammed with compliments whenever they post a nude pic. Get over it. I'm not going to feel sorry for anyone because they're getting compliments and attention when clearly that's what they want. That's daft.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe, if you can, say something like "females only - MUST put 'from a female' in the subject line" of any emails or message sent regarding your video. If they don't do that, then delete the emails without reading them.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
But why do they do it ? I mean why ? Just why ? I mean if some lesbian fingers herself on xtube and asks for comments off girls only I wouldnt comment on her and say you know what - I know you like girls n all that but would you like to see my cock? Its just annoying!!!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well why ask why? It's just human nature to desire that which we desire. You should not take that away from them. It's the circle of life man, you've gotta take the bad WITH the good. You need to roll with the punches a bit more. We all get these "hang ups" and phobias and it just wastes your life energy.

You have to face the fact that NIC_160 is at least partially right....you wanted attention & you got it. Maybe YOU need to figure out why that is.......

But why do they do it ? I mean why ? Just why ? I mean if some lesbian fingers herself on xtube and asks for comments off girls only I wouldnt comment on her and say you know what - I know you like girls n all that but would you like to see my cock? Its just annoying!!!

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, Im guessing the reason for posting the videos is for some hot girl to write on them, wow great cock would love to fuck you etc etc to make me feel desirable. Not for a guy to write on them and make me feel icky. Thats not part of the circle of life!!! And its not a phobia, its just guys leaving me comments about how they would like to suck my dick turns me off lots, and thats not the reason I put the videos on!!!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting responses from guys makes you feel....what'd you say? "icky"? *checks his profile...hm...it SAYS he's 24....* yeah....anyway.

NEXT!

anyone else able to help this guy out with his conundrum?

Ok, Im guessing the reason for posting the videos is for some hot girl to write on them, wow great cock would love to fuck you etc etc to make me feel desirable. Not for a guy to write on them and make me feel icky. Thats not part of the circle of life!!! And its not a phobia, its just guys leaving me comments about how they would like to suck my dick turns me off lots, and thats not the reason I put the videos on!!!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We can find some nice guys pretending to be hot girls here to send you compliments on your dick if you want. Other than that, someone might as well break the news to you that real girls hardly ever do that. If you want to meet women, posting videos of your cock on the internet is not the way to go.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good point, NIC. And what advice would you give this nice young man about places he CAN find women??

I think he needs perhaps to be steered a bit ;)

We can find some nice guys pretending to be hot girls here to send you compliments on your dick if you want. Other than that, someone might as well break the news to you that real girls hardly ever do that. If you want to meet women, posting videos of your cock on the internet is not the way to go.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I mean I dont even mind if a guy left a comment saying nice cock or something but the amount of Dya wana cam2cam sometime stuff I get is stupid, honestly do gay guys think they can convert every male on the planet?

Some of them seem to - there have been many threads here containing posts that insist that straight men are open to having their cocks sucked.

However, unless you're completely new to the internet, you should know that many men (gay, bi, and straight) will assume that anyone (male or female, gay or straight) who posts pictures/videos online is interested in camming, or possibly even sex, with any and all who ask. Regardless of looks, relationship status, sexual orientation, or disclaimers to the contrary. Call it optimism or self-delusion. But get used to it.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Well I dunnar! Ive met girls on the net who are interested in camming loads of times, and then met them in real life after, so I cant see how far pitched that idea sounds... And correct me if Im wrong but arent there like hundreds, maybe even thousands of girls who use xtube and lpsg... Surely not all of them are really men :-O

Anyway its not about that - Its the fact that it clearly says no guys yet guys feel the need to try and covnvert me anyway (Or so it seems).

penisthemenace1

Experimental Member
Media
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if a female posted this exact same thing about guys commenting her when it was unwanted, everybody here would be tripping over themselves to agree with her and condemn the men who offer her their cocks/comments.

jchris

Superior Member
Media
Isn't there some passage from Shakespeare that says something on the order of "Methinks the Lady doth protest too much"? (I think it was Hamlet)

Methinks the boy doth protest too much.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We're kinda blaming the victim here aren't we? This guy didn't post his junk on a gay site. I think he has a point. I'm bi, and I'd probably really enjoy seeing his junk but I'm not looking now, because he's made things clear. Even if I did look, and felt compelled to message him, I'd do it in a friendly and non-sexual way. If he then in turn opened the door to a more sexual discussion then fine, but I'd not initiate it with him. That's being obnoxious.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I find that 85% of the population is pretty obnoxious. Consider that the most extreme of that percentage will use their mouths and typing fingers even when they know they shouldn't. Knowing that, I have to file this under, "Duh."

If you only want women to comment, then post it privately somewhere and only allow women to view it.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
But I dont mind men watching - I just dont like the comments as it makes me feel weird - Hence the asking only women to comment - I mean surely its not that hard to understand!!!

For the 100% gay guys - How would they feel if a girl started commented on their pics saying how they would love that cock in their pussy even if they state they are only into guys... Its just stupidity!!!