Why do guys not understand the words "Girls only"

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have alot of gay friends... I think its two things: just a lack of common courtesy..regardless of sex or orientation. Second, alot of gays I've met appear purposely irreverant towards anything that they may perceive as a some sort of segragation of their kind.... regardless of the manner. i believe that peopel asking for a specific gender response is appropriate, and nothing that suggest a specific segregation of gays. To not be interested in a gay man's repose is fine.. i don't think it diminishe's the gay's cause. it would be nice if people did respect those wishes.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fast Forward... You're 79 years old and it won't work in front of your old scratched-up digital cam that has about an 8 1/2" layer of dust on it. In fact, it just won't work period. The old vids you made when you were younger are tired and everyone has seen them, men, women, ex gf's, the whole internet world of potential gf's that got away, and even your relatives who had a quick peek about 50 years ago. No one sends an email to say "please make more, you're so hot" in fact, no one even says take them off the net already because we want the newer 3-D SONY X-VRB 17000B Scent/Taste LifeVisionCam Wall-sized Ion-matrix versions of younger hotter men. In fact no one cares. You had your postings, you had your 15 1/2 minutes of fame, you had your rants. Now what do you do? Beauty is much more than skin deep my friend.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I forgot to add: The internet errodes accountability by its annonymous nature, and I understand your frustration over this fact. But as others have mentioned, it is better to understand and accept that lack of accountability here. You easily could drive yourself nuts and that in turn would affect the quality of your x-vids you are posting.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I dunnar! Ive met girls on the net who are interested in camming loads of times, and then met them in real life after, so I cant see how far pitched that idea sounds... And correct me if Im wrong but arent there like hundreds, maybe even thousands of girls who use xtube and lpsg... Surely not all of them are really men :-O

Anyway its not about that - Its the fact that it clearly says no guys yet guys feel the need to try and covnvert me anyway (Or so it seems).

Listen, you twank. No one wants to convert you. OK? NIC's original statement is the statement which holds true. If you have your cock featured on the internet, you are going to get comments from every and all. Like it or not; lump it or leave it.

No one wants to convert you, so enough with that bugger-all tired line. There is a UNIVERSE of 100% certified Grade-A gay men to choose from. We have our own Mardi Gras in the U.S. for which you have to book rooms in New Orleans a year in advance. Get it? An entire freakin' city! And Gay Days in Orlando... HELLO! We have neither wish nor need to convert new recruits! We don't have enough bloody uniforms for all the cadets who show up all on their own.

Get the picture? Do I have to spell it out any better? Shall we send someone to hold your hand in class so perhaps you can get some O-grades?

pinkfloyd96

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it can be annoying sometimes, particularly the more persistent or explicit admirers.. but still.. I think it's much better just to take the attention as a compliment and not get upset about it, because it's not going to stop.

Well put, a complement is a complement know matter who it comes from. Say thank you and move on. If he persists then just tell him that you are not attracted to men but are flattered by the attention and move on. Treat it as you would a woman you are not attracted to. After all is it really hurting you to read these comments know matter how explicit they are??

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm right ?!

This is a load of bs ok... Its as simple as it sounds - If another guy "complimenting me on my dick" makes me feel repulsed and I have specificly asked no men to post comments then why do it?! As simple as that!!! Argueing against this is just stupid?! Of course you are entitled to your opinion on the internet but comments such as "great cock I would love to suck that" from a guy is not an opinion - I dont have a clue what it is?! Its a come on surely if anything, which is clearly not welcomed!!! And in regards to the converting comment, if I asked a lesbian to a fuck that would be trying to convert them... So its pretty much accurate what I said!

Anyhoo, I have realised that people are ignorant and dont care so I have taken them down so I wont get GRRRR'ed anymore!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I'm amazed you can walk and breathe at the same time.

And BTW, look up the word 'convert' in the dictionary.

:tool:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm right ?!

This is a load of bs ok... Its as simple as it sounds - If another guy "complimenting me on my dick" makes me feel repulsed and I have specificly asked no men to post comments then why do it?! As simple as that!!! Argueing against this is just stupid?! Of course you are entitled to your opinion on the internet but comments such as "great cock I would love to suck that" from a guy is not an opinion - I dont have a clue what it is?! Its a come on surely if anything, which is clearly not welcomed!!! And in regards to the converting comment, if I asked a lesbian to a fuck that would be trying to convert them... So its pretty much accurate what I said!

Anyhoo, I have realised that people are ignorant and dont care so I have taken them down so I wont get GRRRR'ed anymore!
Then why do you list yourself as 1% gay?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
xtube a public forum. if you don't want comments from men, don't post your vids. what if it's a really ugly woman posting comments? would you care then? or does it just matter that the poster has or pretends to have a vagina?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then why do you list yourself as 1% gay?

Rock on, Industrial!

Yeah, what about that? Could it be that at this very moment some gauky lad in the North East of the UK is basking in the glow of all this gay attanetion?

Well, listen here. Being a member of the Gay Council of Elders, I can assure you that your solicitation will not be approved should it come across my desk. And if by some chance you have already been issued a membership card, consider it revoked. It will no longer open doors for you. This judgment is final and cannot be countermanded.

Thank you for you time.
Wrey
MP, GCE

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Ive kinda noticed than mainly gay men are arguing the fact that they should be able to do whatever the hell they want...

if you as a gay man put up a video and were turned off by the comments women left you and asked politely not for any comments from women you would feel the same way as I do now! Its as simple as that!!! Just because the internet is this huge freedom of speech experiment it doesnt mean you should do things just to annoy others surely :-s

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
xtube a public forum. if you don't want comments from men, don't post your vids. what if it's a really ugly woman posting comments? would you care then? or does it just matter that the poster has or pretends to have a vagina?

Of course it matters! A big part of someone commenting on you is that you are turned on by it, and I would be more turned on by an ugly woman wanting to blow me than a man!!!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive kinda noticed than mainly gay men are arguing the fact that they should be able to do whatever the hell they want...

if you as a gay man put up a video and were turned off by the comments women left you and asked politely not for any comments from women you would feel the same way as I do now! Its as simple as that!!! Just because the internet is this huge freedom of speech experiment it doesnt mean you should do things just to annoy others surely :-s

So you're not only a blithering idiot, but a Fascist as well. My, my, you are a busy boy!

I repeat: :tool:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
If you don't like comments, don't post videos.

It's interesting how LPSG seems to attract people who believe that they can redefine words to suit their own view of the world, and make rules on, among other things, the use of private messages and the assignation of commentary on photos or videos. Live your life whatever way you want, but don't expect the rest of us to play along.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen, you twank. No one wants to convert you. OK? NIC's original statement is the statement which holds true. If you have your cock featured on the internet, you are going to get comments from every and all. Like it or not; lump it or leave it.

No one wants to convert you, so enough with that bugger-all tired line. There is a UNIVERSE of 100% certified Grade-A gay men to choose from. We have our own Mardi Gras in the U.S. for which you have to book rooms in New Orleans a year in advance. Get it? An entire freakin' city! And Gay Days in Orlando... HELLO! We have neither wish nor need to convert new recruits! We don't have enough bloody uniforms for all the cadets who show up all on their own.

Get the picture? Do I have to spell it out any better? Shall we send someone to hold your hand in class so perhaps you can get some O-grades?

Yeah, I agree that no one is trying to convert anybody, but I don't entirely agree with your underlying intention of making all gay guys seem entirely well-adjusted and respectful.

I've had a number of guys who wouldn't respect the fact that, "I'm not gay," and continued to pursue a sexual relationship with me, some going further than others; I don't think they were trying to convert me, but I'm pretty sure they were trying to fuck me.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, I know what you are sayng totally dude. I have a policy against emails from enlarge your penis companies. I hate it and it is not invited to email me. Why can't these guys leave me alone. Everyone, do you hear what I am saying?? It's gross and disgusting. I really get annoyed and I have every right to be. Even fliters won't keep it away. I mean it is just such an awful experience to have to pay for an internet service that let's "get a bigger cock" into my life and I end up having to click a button all the time to delete it.

Just like your emails from dudes complimenting your parts, it also disprupts my life because I spend time deleting things I don't want and never asked for. It really drives me INSANE. You'd think they would get the message but it is like trying to invade my life and make me buy things I have no interest in. Things like having an even BIGGER THICKER MORE POWERFUL COCK. f*ck that sh*t, like I need an email like this or one that wants me to have even MORE hot sex all the time by eating some blue pill. Makes me feel icky. I mean I hate emails from these loser companies that are always trying to CONVERT me to buying things I have no interest in. It is like mind control. Are they that desperate?? yeeesh. I may have to pull the plug on this whole internet thing. Just trying to live my life here, trying to get from A to B. I hate feeling icky. Deleting things I don't want is like having to make decisions all the time to hit the delete button which wears out my finger each time and I HATE that. I only want one kind of email only, from chicks that like my big cock, that's it, no other emails. oh fscuk, just got another message I DID NOT ASK FOR trying to sell me an even bigger cock. Yeah I hate these unwanted emails, totally agree with you here.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course it matters! A big part of someone commenting on you is that you are turned on by it, and I would be more turned on by an ugly woman wanting to blow me than a man!!!

From what I understand if you just shut your eyes the first few times you really can't tell the difference. :smile: Unless of course his goatee scrapes your balls. :biggrin1: :tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Cuteguy, I would like to cut you some slack.
But the fact is you're fighting the wind.
Post pics and you have absolutely no control over who responds.
To make a big issue of this is senseless, a waste of time, and sets you against a lot of other peeps whose annoyance you don't need.
This is true whether you're right or wrong.
Because right or wrong won't change the facts on the ground ... that once you post a pic on the Internet, it's free game for anyone who wants to comment.
Nothing will change that.
You just have to get it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, Im guessing the reason for posting the videos is for some hot girl to write on them, wow great cock would love to fuck you etc etc to make me feel desirable. Not for a guy to write on them and make me feel icky. Thats not part of the circle of life!!! And its not a phobia, its just guys leaving me comments about how they would like to suck my dick turns me off lots, and thats not the reason I put the videos on!!!

".....make me feel icky". I don't think anyone can "make you feel icky" except yourself. It's an attitude adjustment bud. It's not icky to me that guys think I'm attractive or sexy. It's just them being horny like I feel horny. Horniness isn't straight or not straight. It's just sexual. Relax & enjoy your body and dick. Stop worrying about what others do or say.