Why do guys not understand the words "Girls only"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few thoughts on this:
1) You need to read the Straight Roomie thread.
2) You need to take a lude dude.
3) It's just the internet. It's not like they are sending red roses to your home or following you to work.
4) Why can't you just take it as a compliment.
5) You need to get over yourself, it's not that big a deal. Women comment on my pics occassionally and I don't freak out even though I am 100% straight. I am just grateful to get a positive rather than a negative comment.:smile:

I posted my video on xtube and all I get is guys commenting and messaging me even though it states please comment girls only please!! Surely its just living up to the ridiculous homophobic rumour that all gay men are psychopaths who clearly want to rape any man they see :mad: WTF?!? Where are you getting this nonsense? I mean I dont even mind if a guy left a comment saying nice cock or something but the amount of Dya wana cam2cam sometime stuff I get is stupid, honestly do gay guys think they can convert every male on the planet? Some do, but their number is small. And the whole Im not gay I just like watching men on cam while masturbating line is so daft?! Does that actually ever work? Apparently so. :tongue:

RANT OVER.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't it kind of like publishing your number in the phone book and then saying don't call me? I don't know about anyone else, but telemarketers don't seem to care whether or not I invite them to comment. Perhaps there should be an international "Do Not Comment" registry for the internet.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there's a way to encode your x-tube video to only be viewed by one to whom you give the PIN. Your goal of exclusivity may require a little more effort on your part.

I think it's mostly human nature, especially on the internet, for folks to challenge the limits of one's wishes when they're explicit about it.
I bet if you wrote "No Cuckoos" you would still get comments from them ... male or female. :confused:

10ner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok here's another question for you Mr Homophope Why when i am on chat do many men comment and wanrt to see my pictures, videos etc when thety are listed as 90% srt8??

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gave in and ordered one of those things to make my cock bigger. I tried resisting for so long... all those unwanted emails trying to convert me and trying to sell me stuff I didn't think I wanted. I'm finally giving in to the pressure. I'll let you know the results. Maybe you should do the same, just give in and let the guys admire your cock a bit, might be easier than hitting the delete button so many times and having to stage a big rant.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe the men that comment want their comments to be seen by other gay men. Then they can make friends with other guys that like the same types of videos, like if they notice someone else comments on all the same videos they like.

Ok here's another question for you Mr Homophope Why when i am on chat do many men comment and wanrt to see my pictures, videos etc when thety are listed as 90% srt8??
Because they are 10% gay :wink:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cuteguyuk,

A. Don't post vidoes where you have no control over who can react to them.
B. Accept the fact that even though you wanted female reations, you were attractive enough in your videos for men who like men to react to them and move on.
C. "Maybe Thou protest too much..." and deep inside you were flattered by the attention you received for your x-tube video from both sexes.

Finally, for the guys who may have posted a reaction to cuteguyuk's x-tube video,

X-tube may be a public forum, but if a producer of a video expresses no reactions from male viewers, enjoy the video and respect the producers wishes.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, this thread is intense!!

And that makes me wonder how much of this is simply for attention...?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Wow, this thread is intense!!

And that makes me wonder how much of this is simply for attention...?
How about 1%?????? I would think that if ones feels so "icky" and insulted about guys commenting on a pic or video posted on the internet, the straight percentage would be 100% (without any doubt-1%).

Also, if you have to post a video of your dick and jerking off to feel "desirable", I think there are bigger issues than feeling icky when a man comments on the video.

I won't even comment about the "convert" comments as Wrey did a find job covering that one. I hope I don't ever piss him off as he may be the one who reviews my application one day:smile:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe the men that comment want their comments to be seen by other gay men. Then they can make friends with other guys that like the same types of videos, like if they notice someone else comments on all the same videos they like.

Because they are 10% gay :wink:

I don't think that guys, whether they're gay of str8 or whatever, are less than human beings. I think it's pretty sexy if peeps are getting off on my photos. It makes me horny thinking that I'm getting others off or aroused. Maybe that's why I put 10% on my profile. If girls or guys like my photos, I think it's cool as fuck.

:biggrin1:

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I don't think that guys, whether they're gay of str8 or whatever, are less than human beings. I think it's pretty sexy if peeps are getting off on my photos. It makes me horny thinking that I'm getting others off or aroused. Maybe that's why I put 10% on my profile. If girls or guys like my photos, I think it's cool as fuck.

i agree

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree 2.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I completely agree with everything the OP says. 100%. He asks and we should all comply instantly.

But, of course, this is a two way street. If we ask something in return, he should be required by the same universal laws to do as we ask.

I bring this up because apparently, however, he missed my comment where I ask him to be less str8. Gay it up some, buddy. What's so hard to understand about that?

Isn't it time for you to respect MY wishes?