Why do guys not understand the words "Girls only"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look at it this way. A compliment from a woman or a man is just that a compliment. Sexual talk or banter in such manner should be excepted or politely declined. If one is not mature or secure enough they shouldnt post pics or vids if they cant handle the results. I get compliments from Men and Woman and am gratefull and thank everyone of them. Anything beyond that is up to me to handle and politely decline. Its when no compliments come then its a problem:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteguyuk [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
The music aint better in gay clubs dude!!! Ive been in some, and they are gash!!! Just an opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simcha
And what part of the gay clubs have you been hanging out in, eh?

It's okay Simcha, he only makes out with the shemales :biggrin1::tongue::smile:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The music aint better in gay clubs dude!!! Ive been in some, and they are gash!!! Just an opinion

I posted my video on xtube and all I get is guys commenting and messaging me ... all gay men are psychopaths who clearly want to rape any man they see :mad: ... honestly do gay guys think they can convert every male on the planet? ...
But why do they do it ? I mean why ? Just why ?

I think they saw you in the gay club.:smile:

Just an opinion.:wink:

MNGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm right ?!

This is a load of bs ok... Its as simple as it sounds - If another guy "complimenting me on my dick" makes me feel repulsed and I have specificly asked no men to post comments then why do it?! As simple as that!!! Argueing against this is just stupid?! Of course you are entitled to your opinion on the internet but comments such as "great cock I would love to suck that" from a guy is not an opinion - I dont have a clue what it is?! Its a come on surely if anything, which is clearly not welcomed!!! And in regards to the converting comment, if I asked a lesbian to a fuck that would be trying to convert them... So its pretty much accurate what I said!

Anyhoo, I have realised that people are ignorant and dont care so I have taken them down so I wont get GRRRR'ed anymore!

They do it because they know you'd react like you did. It makes people laugh. I's FUNNY. It's funny to watch homophobic idiots squirm.

MNGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive kinda noticed than mainly gay men are arguing the fact that they should be able to do whatever the hell they want...

if you as a gay man put up a video and were turned off by the comments women left you and asked politely not for any comments from women you would feel the same way as I do now! Its as simple as that!!! Just because the internet is this huge freedom of speech experiment it doesnt mean you should do things just to annoy others surely :-s

Well I'm not gay and I certainly wouldn't find comments about my dick (if I posted a vid) "offensive or icky"..or whatever you said. Dude, you seriously need to chill about this or state in your profile that you are 100 % straight, or remove your fucking video.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, You people are clearly retarded...

The fact is - Its a polite request not for men to comment on them.

So men should not comment on them.

If they do then they are wrong in the head.

There is no reason for them to comment.

So if they do then something must be wrong with them?

Either in a literature way that they can not understand what has been requested upon them.

Or just a retarded sense that they think its big and clever to comment when requested not too

The end.

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, You people are clearly retarded...

The end.

You fail to grasp that this is a PUBLIC forum. I could understand your anger somewhat if your pics were being ridiculed or you were receiving unsolicited insults, but from what I understand you were being COMPLIMENTED.

If you only want to receive comments from females, then the only solution is for you to host and regulate your own web site. Be warned, however, there is no guarantee that they will be complimentary - women are expert critics.

The end.

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
why are you turning this into a 'Brit' thing, New End? cuteguy is just a bit of a jerk... and there are plenty of those all over the world! don't stereotype us! i'm a brit too.. and so what? my nationality doesn't interest me much...

sawka63

Just Browsing
Media
I think that the reason some of the men (gay or not) write to you is because u have left a window open by stating 1 % gay, that shows to me that maybe, just maybe you might be interested or at least a little curious about what a man ( gay or not ) might have to say about your cock and u!

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
why are you turning this into a 'Brit' thing, New End? cuteguy is just a bit of a jerk... and there are plenty of those all over the world! don't stereotype us! i'm a brit too.. and so what? my nationality doesn't interest me much...

It's because he looks like Peter Andre and is angry with the rest of the world.

Don't worry, he'll get so frustrated soon he'll go out to buy a gun and stop by a school on the way home.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah geez...

OK, No more comments from brits with the words "cute" in their screen name.

:rolleyes:

Lighten up, folks.