Why do guys scratch their crotch?

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
instinct.

habit.

hygene prolly has nothing to do with it. i wash my package like its goin up for auction and i still catch myself doin it through my pants. but with me its usually adjusting and not scratching. besides, when you got a big dick, the humid weather down here (southeast) can sometimes be uncomfortable

S

SirConcis

When I was in early teenage, yearning for a shorter foreksin, I tried to keep my long foreksin retracted. And whenever I felt the skin come back over head, I would try to find some way to bring hand down there to pull foreksin back again (hoping to train it to stay permanently retracted). It was too long to stay retracted for long, but in tight enough underwear, it woudl stay retracted if I stayed standing up.

*I* didn't notice it, but a couple of friends once told me to stop putting my hands in my pants, that I was doing it constantly. Seems I had gotten an instinct to reach in to retract without being too conscious of it.

I know that some guys with normal foreskins would sometimes complain about hair getting stuck under foreksin, and they would reach in to "undo" this. Personally, I never experienced this either with my long foreksin or when I was partlially circumcised.

I would assume that it is possible for guys with a normal circumcision to feel the skin go over their rim when penis is very soft/small and perhaps it is a reflex to go and rub it to cause the skin to go back so they can feel their glans agianst underwear again.

Since I developped a "reach in" reflex without noticing it, perhaps many guys develop a "scratch/readjust" reflex without noticing it. In my case, reaching in the pants was probably too obvious and friends "woke me up". But for just a "readjust/scratch" reflex, perhaps it is considered normal and gusy just stay with that reflex because nobody really tells them about it.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Because our balls itch, and we need to adjust the way the penis is facing in our pants (most guys have a bias towards facing left, against their leg and if it moves out of this position, we feel funny) Plus, it feels good to stimulate the area.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because our balls itch, and we need to adjust the way the penis is facing in our pants (most guys have a bias towards facing left, against their leg and if it moves out of this position, we feel funny) Plus, it feels good to stimulate the area.

What he said!

And to draw attention to my crotch and 'interest'.