Why do guys who are mostly gay don't want to idenify as bisexual?

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I don't understand, if you're mostly gay then you're bisexual, being gay means you have zero attraction to women, anything less falls in the bisexual spectrum. Even if you're 97% gay, and 3% Straight, you're still bi to a degree. The only people that are gay are the ones who are 100%, and nothing less.

longwideride

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand, if you're mostly gay then you're bisexual, being gay means you have zero attraction to women, anything less falls in the bisexual spectrum. Even if you're 97% gay, and 3% Straight, you're still bi to a degree. The only people that are gay are the ones who are 100%, and nothing less.
But this site (at least the mods) think that 80%-straight dudes are straight--do you?

D

deleted871301

I like pussy and would happily eat pussy all day long but I am physically and emotionally attracted to men and would only enter a relationship with a man hence me being gay.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You're right - but the same is true of mostly straight guys too. I can only guess, but I interpret that as saying yes, I do find women at least somewhat attractive, but do not wish or will never go there. Beyond that - I have no idea.

Reactions: bwhip1011

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it comes down to product branding. You choose the label that will attract the target market. No point labelling bisexual when you really want something else.

Reactions: britishboy

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It's not that complicated a thought?

If I were to be turned on by a woman, it would be her whole body. Face, breasts, hips etc. Smile, eyes, personality and so on.

Not just the vagina?

Without wishing to be unpleasant about it, vaginas slightly frighten and nauseate me. What with being gay and all?

;)

Reactions: titan1968

Oh, it's you again. Hello.

Fanon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As someone who fits the description in question I'll say this, I identify as "gay" because I'm by far more attracted to men physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. and see myself spending the rest of my life and raising a family with another man. However I am attracted to female femininity, perhaps not in the same way as a straight or even a bisexual man would, but there have been times I've been attracted to the overall...for the lack of a better term, "essence" of certain women. With that said I can't find it within myself to have sex with a woman. Hopefully I'm making sense.

Sidenote: I remember this one time a female friend (a lipstick lesbian) and I got a little tipsy and made out. I don't know why but I was very turned on when she started tity-slapping in the face...
tumblr_mfer7pvacd1rre7kuo1_400.gif

What can I say, the shit was hot, at least when I was drunk. LOL

But, let's all be clear I'm gay as hell!
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Voltaire

britishboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I doubt few but a minority are truly 100% straight or gay. I imagine everyone has some, even minor, attraction towards both sexes, however if it's so minor and/or fleeting that you would likely never consider having sex with them, then it's unlikely you'd want to label yourself as if you would, because that would give the wrong impression to potential mates.

Bi implies closer to 50/50 attraction, while gay or straight predominantly implies the opposite ends, even if they aren't actually absolute.

For example I have straight sex fantasies focusing mostly on how the guy feels. That doesn't mean I'm straight, or want to be, that's just how my mind is handling the reality of some guys being straight that I might enjoy thinking about how they experience sexual interaction.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I doubt few but a minority are truly 100% straight or gay. I imagine everyone has some, even minor, attraction towards both sexes, however if it's so minor and/or fleeting that you would likely never consider having sex with them, then it's unlikely you'd want to label yourself as if you would, because that would give the wrong impression to potential mates.

Bi implies closer to 50/50 attraction, while gay or straight predominantly implies the opposite ends, even if they aren't actually absolute.

For example I have straight sex fantasies focusing mostly on how the guy feels. That doesn't mean I'm straight, or want to be, that's just how my mind is handling the reality of some guys being straight that I might enjoy thinking about how they experience sexual interaction.
Being gay means you're 100% attracted to men, anything less is in the bisexual spectrum, so if you're not 100% gay, then you're bisexual.

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being gay means you're 100% attracted to men, anything less is in the bisexual spectrum, so if you're not 100% gay, then you're bisexual.

I respectfully disagree, based on my own life. I am gay because I have had sex exclusively with men for the past 36 years. For the first four years of my adult sex life, I had sex only with women. Even though I still have dreams about sex with women, I am exclusively homosexual.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I respectfully disagree, based on my own life. I am gay because I have had sex exclusively with men for the past 36 years. For the first four years of my adult sex life, I had sex only with women. Even though I still have dreams about sex with women, I am exclusively homosexual.
Sorry, a 100% gay men would not have sex with women or have sex dreams with women, you had sex with women for fours years because you were attracted to them, which means you have a sub conscious attraction to women to consent to having sex with them, so you're definitely bisexual.