Why do i feel the need to cheat?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Oct 29, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I have the ideal girlfriend. She is beautiful, always fun, been together many months and have never fought once or had any drama. She is very low maintenance and easy to please, not one I have to take to dinner and dates to impress. She is very faithful and will do anything to please me sexually, and this is coming from a kink. When we are together we often have sex 2-3 times a day.

Why in the hell do i feel the need to cheat constantly? Ive already gotten with girls outside of this, and it wasn't that great. In the past I dreamed about having a girl like this and I think about bangin other girls a LOT!

2. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

if you're feeling the need to cheat, or if you've already cheated, then you most likely aren't ready to settle for a relationship.

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree...
    just be single until you're ready to commit to someone...go screw whoever you want and do away with any feelings of guilt...also you won't have to hurt or disrepect anyone you may claim to love...

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

"and this is coming from a kink." what does that mean???

the grass is always greener on the other side.

it's just your hormones, some men are more hornier than others. I had it bad when I was younger. I was fairly good looking, and if I caught a ladies eye and she caught mine, I got a twitch in my cock, and wanted to hookup, waste no time, and fuck. sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I can agree with all that is said. You need to make the decision about weather or not you are ready to be committed.

6. fak_et

fak_et New Member

After having experienced both sides of this, I dont even think it is morally wrong to do this. It makes the greatest number of people happy.

Ok but don't hound me for that because i wouldn't have understood the concept months ago.

Im still at a time of confusion, I still turn down a majority of opportunities but I can't say that I haven't taken a few.

I can't help it that I am good looking and have solid pickup skills integrated into my daily life.

#6 fak_et, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  7. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you use protection with your jump-offs and your girlfriend? Does she know you've cheated? Obviously your behavior is selfish but atleast be safe if you're going to sleep around.

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's only morally wrong if you're doing it behind your girlfriend's back.
    There's nothing wrong with having your fun as long as you're not deceiving anyone.

9. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Corrected for accuracy.:wink:

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^ people should take care to guard their own health and not rely on the truthfulness of their partners...

11. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    100% true but as far as his girlfriend, what if they were trying to have a baby?

12. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I am safe with everyone, even my gf. Shes on the pill now, might try bareback with her at some point.

I do sincerely care for my girl and I agree entirely that I need to watch out for her health along with my own. I would even agree that sleepin around unprotected would be morally wrong.

#12 fak_et, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  13. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do use condoms with your jumpoffs?

14. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What point are you trying to make? That's where the truthfulness comes in...if she knows he's out there doing whatever & whomever, she should know what to do...

if she doesn't know and is having unprotected sex without knowing his status, then whatever happens is on the both of them...and believe it or not, there are lots of people who don't protect themselves regardless of whether they're trying to conceive...

15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a big if.

Believe it or not, I'm well aware.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

Because you are scum. :biggrin1: Correction, immature scum. :irked:

I agree, except for the word settle. A real relationship is never settling.

17. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    DISCLAIMER: Just a thought shared with much love intended/No offense

I think you feel the need to cheat because you have a dick. Having a dick will drive you to cheat. Didn't you know that your dick had a voice? It tells you to find something to slide it into 'just because' it can bust a nut. Your dick does not care if you've got absolutely everything that you will ever need in a mate at home. So, what.

Your Dick Voiceover:​

"What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna sit here & stroke me because you want some more pussy on top of the pussy that you've already got with her? Please, go see what else is out there, man. You're not gonna do anything but slide me into that same old spot (u could make it hot though) when we get back home. Take me somewhere new NOW!"

And you listen to your dick. It's the sexiest voice you've ever heard, but yet you can't stand it when you're in a complicated situation...like a relationship. So, now you gotta deal with your girl and the dick voiceover surrounded by all of the pussy in the world and try to be all faithful-like because all good relationships are right? Monogomous...so they say:wink: Now, you have to make an executive decision. Do u wanna incorporate some newness into your faithful-like establishment or do wanna maintain what u have and turn it into the Mo' Better for the greater good:confused:

Your self confidence seems to be in place, which is nice on a personality level, but bad when associated with cheating. I bet you can get up right now and go get some from some other woman right now. Am I right? LOL:biggrin1: You have to consider your girl when you have one. It's not like it was when it was just you and your dick and y'all did what y'all wanted to do:smile:. Trade places with her. What if she was sleepin' with other men? What would you do? How would you feel? Cheatin' is a lot of work, unless you're one of those people that can lie naturally and keep track of everything, then you're all good:cool222:.

If it's as good as you say it is with your girl then I would say don't cheat on her. Just 'love' her to death, LOL:naughty: and maintain the voiceover.

Peace:cool:

#17 8060, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  18. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good post 8060.

19. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo