Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I'm sorry gentlemen. I can't have company right now. See, I'm chillin'. I don't have company when I'm chillin':wink::cool: That wasn't in the disclaimer but I'm just sayin'.

So, please back to cheating and the OP and sharing with what he asked about. That's what I'd like. Peace.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can catch things even with condoms, in particular, HPV and HSV.

If you cheat on someone and break their trust they may have a difficult time trusting someone again which leads to a lot of unhappiness, so I don't think cheating maximizes happiness.

If you want to date other people, tell your girlfriend you want to date other people or break up.

As far as why you want to cheat, there must be something missing that you aren't getting.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DISCLAIMER: Just a thought shared with much love intended/No offense

I think you feel the need to cheat because you have a dick. Having a dick will drive you to cheat. Didn't you know that your dick had a voice? It tells you to find something to slide it into 'just because' it can bust a nut. Your dick does not care if you've got absolutely everything that you will ever need in a mate at home. So, what.

Your Dick Voiceover:​

"What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna sit here & stroke me because you want some more pussy on top of the pussy that you've already got with her? Please, go see what else is out there, man. You're not gonna do anything but slide me into that same old spot (u could make it hot though) when we get back home. Take me somewhere new NOW!"

And you listen to your dick. It's the sexiest voice you've ever heard, but yet you can't stand it when you're in a complicated situation...like a relationship. So, now you gotta deal with your girl and the dick voiceover surrounded by all of the pussy in the world and try to be all faithful-like because all good relationships are right? Monogomous...so they say:wink: Now, you have to make an executive decision. Do u wanna incorporate some newness into your faithful-like establishment or do wanna maintain what u have and turn it into the Mo' Better for the greater good:confused:

Your self confidence seems to be in place, which is nice on a personality level, but bad when associated with cheating. I bet you can get up right now and go get some from some other woman right now. Am I right? LOL:biggrin1: You have to consider your girl when you have one. It's not like it was when it was just you and your dick and y'all did what y'all wanted to do:smile:. Trade places with her. What if she was sleepin' with other men? What would you do? How would you feel? Cheatin' is a lot of work, unless you're one of those people that can lie naturally and keep track of everything, then you're all good:cool222:.

If it's as good as you say it is with your girl then I would say don't cheat on her. Just 'love' her to death, LOL:naughty: and maintain the voiceover.

Peace:cool:

HAHAHAH You got it right 8060

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When she leaves you are are going to regret it. It may not be right away but you will realize that you ruined a good thing. You say you have dreamt about a girl like this but you treat her with utter disrespect. Hey but you can feel self righteous because you are using condoms when you cheat.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When she leaves you are are going to regret it. It may not be right away but you will realize that you ruined a good thing. You say you have dreamt about a girl like this but you treat her with utter disrespect. Hey but you can feel self righteous because you are using condoms when you cheat.
Very classy words...subtle reverse psychology...HOT

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope your gf wises up soon. She needs you like she needs a hole in the head. If any part of you feels guilty (why did you start this thread?) you should do the honorable thing and tell her that you cannot continue with the relationship on the grounds that you need to have more relationships before you settle down. If she asks you if you're sleeping around, I think you should be honest. Or does honesty come into this for you? Could it be that you were just bragging in the first place?

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are obviously immature and not ready to settle down. Any man who gets exactly what he wants and jeopardizes that relationship by cheating... well frankly... is a MORON!

Been there and done that!!! It's a hard learned lesson. And you better learn it before it is too late.... you sound as though you have the perfect woman.... why destroy a good thing at the risk of never, ever finding something or someone so good?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do believe some people should never become engaged in an exclusive relationship. Something about them requires constant exposure to novel sexual gratification. I think we all know the feeling, but the majority of us (for the most part) appreciate the benefits of monogamous pairings and are willing to leave that thrill behind.

If you can not...be honest about it. There is no need to hurt someone else in order to satisfy your desires.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
It's NOT cool to mess with someone's heart. I'm sorry to those of you who have posted and say it's "ok" to cheat. It's not. If you've ever really been in love with someone and THOUGHT they were in love with you... only to find out that they've been fucking everything that moves behind your back.... this is what it does to a girl:

It makes her feel incredibly unwanted, and wondering what those 'other' girls had that she didn't. She'll keep picking herself apart to find it, even though the truth is, it doesn't exist. You chose those girls for no other reason than because they were there and they WANTED you. It was an ego boost and and act of selfishness on your part. Your girlfriend will never see it that way.... she'll look to find fault or shortcomings in herself. Her self esteem will be in the shitter, and she'll second guess herself constantly. She might lower her standards to finding someone who might not TREAT her well, but at least they 'won't cheat'.

Not to mention the fact that you start comparing yourself to all the girls that your man has cheated on you with... some of them aren't even as attractive, I'll bet.

PLEASE consider what you're doing to her and STOP. Leave her alone until you're ready for a relationship.... even THEN, don't go back to HER. You've already allowed yourself to cheat on her, so in your mind, it's acceptable. Your relationship is already over with this girl. Find someone else when you're ready to commit for REAL.

camerondude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Id say your still searching for your sexual identity and yur not getting thru your partners or gf. Its tme to try the other side of the coin. Not while your in a realtionship though!

Another clue is that you havent filled in the sexuality part of your profile...probably having trouble to admit even 1% gay! Sorry to burst your bubble but we all are not matter what we like to portray!

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Ohhhh gettin flamed by beta-males and females.

I asked why do I feel the need to cheat....

I never asked if it is right or not.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media

Fair enough.

You feel the need to cheat because you've probably never had your heart ripped out of your chest by someone you were REALLY in love with and run over by a lawnmower.

Until you know that feeling, you will continue to let your desire and lust outweigh any moral obligations. I'm not attacking, I'm being honest. I don't blame you for what you're doing, I just know what usually makes it stop.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

\

I'm afraid you've got to accept this mate. It's like asking; 'When I hold up filling stations, should I use a sawn off shotgun or a handgun?' and then not expecting people to be horrified that you're robbing filling stations. It might not feel like it to you, but cheating on your loyal partner stinks to high heaven.

I accept that I didn't answer your question. Here goes: Humans are social animals. We live in groups. We pair-bond (get together with partners for sex and for bringing up families), we have sex drives and we tend to cheat if we can get away with it. Unless we empathise enough, in which case we decide not to cheat. It really really hurts if your partner cheats on you. Empathy is putting yourself in your partner's place and thinking about how it might feel - and then deciding not to cheat. Some of us are good at empathy. Some are crap.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fair enough.

You feel the need to cheat because you've probably never had your heart ripped out of your chest by someone you were REALLY in love with and run over by a lawnmower.

Until you know that feeling, you will continue to let your desire and lust outweigh any moral obligations. I'm not attacking, I'm being honest. I don't blame you for what you're doing, I just know what usually makes it stop.

Wow, sweetpetite, you hit the nail on the head... I agree COMPLETELY, and I can relate... my heart's been RIPPED out, and I know I won't do that to no one... wouldn't wish the pain that comes from loosing someone you love with all your heart to attention cravings of someone who you thought loved you... I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemies...

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for being rational again. While I can't say that Ive been cheated on in a relationship, I admit i can relate because I have dated girls and it was very irritating to me that sometimes i could never get their full attention from other guys. I would wonder what the hell why would they still see the other person or even favor them when in my eyes I was obviously the better choice.

So... put it this way.. what is stopping this girl from doing the same thing when she is wet around some horny guy that knows how to break into her system. In the end, if I am keeping my horizons broadened, it wouldn't hurt me because i would have options to either give her another chance or move on, and moving on would be very easy.

Guys please its not like i have a girl and just bang hundreds of other girls just because. Lets say theoretically I have a date even to go to and my girl can't go. I need a date so i tell someone else to go, if you are with me, you're gonna have a fun night, and then just out habit it could very well end up in sex.

I am very careful who i fool around with and the protection, some of you guys are being a bit ignorant.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You feel the need to cheat because you are an accountant. I know this because of your signature: "rounded to the nearest inch, without exaggeration."

My personal opinion is that you need to discover someone who just knocks you so far on your ass you can barely breathe.

Not a pleasant way to live, sometimes, but it will keep you from cheating. IMHO. :cool:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why in the hell do i feel the need to cheat constantly? Ive already gotten with girls outside of this, and it wasn't that great. In the past I dreamed about having a girl like this and I think about bangin other girls a LOT!

Coming from a gay guy I'd say you're pretty much normal. :smile: