WHY DO I HAVE A 14 INCH PENIS?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Zairi: I can't stand having a dick this big,I can't even penetrate my girlfriend well. What should I do? Get surgery or something? Help me please.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Zairi: any ideas?

I can't have sex at all guys,my girl's always in pain when I penetrate her.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

I guess the best answer to your question would be that it's what the MAN upstairs wanted you to have.

Since you don't give much information, age, girth, hardness of erection, there's not much to go on.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Zairi: I'm 19,my penis is a bit over 2 inches wide,it doesn't usually get so hard...please tell me anything that could help me penetrate my girlfriend. I'm a freak of nature who only has friends because of his big dick.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

Dude, you're only a freak if you let yourself be one. I know what you're going through believe me. I am 11.5" long and 9" around whem fully erect, so I know of what you speak. It takes a lot of lube, patience and understanding on the part of both involved in the sex act. It takes a lot of foreplay to get your partner aroused enough to take a large penis and you may never find someone that can take your entire length. As for your thickness, just remember, a baby's head can pass through where you are trying to put your penis so it can be done. You just have to use a lot of foreplay, lube, patience and understanding and it'll happen.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Zairi: When my dick's erect it doesn't go up it stays down as if I was flaccid,it's like 3-4 inches from my knee. When I was in highschool I used to show off my dick to girls and guys but I never got laid there because I'm not your Brad Pitt type of guy even though I had a enormeous penis. Now that I finally have a girlfriend who I love,I can't have sex with her. I think I'm gonna do some kind of show or tv program and get myself some money and then have a surgery. But untill then do you guys have any advice.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Don't have surgery, that can leave you flaccid for life. Go back and read my previous post and keep reading it until you understand what I said. If your problem is that you don't get erect enough to penetrate you partner then you need to seek medical advice, see a Urologist.

8. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: I would reccomend using the inches side of the ruler, not the centimeters, then you may realize that you aren't so bad off after all with "14." But seriously, if you are that big then I would like to see it, because no other penis in the history of the universe has ever been known to be that big, so not that I don't believe you, but when these claims are made people never have a pic. Otherwise, use lots of lube, foreplay, and oral sex...oral sex usually gives women orgasms more than actual vaginal penetration anyway. So how big is it limp when it is not erect? Can you wear underwear or shorts? Does anyone in your family have an extremely large penis, or have they seen yours? What does your girlfriend say about it?

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    The weird ones are coming out of the woodwork again. If you have 14" and it is 2" wide, then you have a long thin penis and you shouldn't have any problems penetrating. I believe this is a faker... sorry, that's my opinion

10. Knight

Knight New Member

Sounds real concerned, and made up. I'm sorry but... !?

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate it when faker wonder in. Do they feel they have to impress us? If he had a real problem with erection, don't tell us, tell your doctor.

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I can remember three guys I've known personally, just off the top of my head, who were certainly that big, or bigger. while understandably uncommon it's by no means unknown. however, the claim itself aside, the original poster's MO does seem a bit ... lame.

13. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: *sigh*

Here goes another Nerolix *braces self*

14. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

I wouldn't call 2" across thin lol :blink:

15. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I am 8 in ches long and was 6 inches around. I went and got silcone for more width to 10 inches around and I still can get it in. If I were you I'd start to fill up my cock with silcone to get more width to at least 2 1/2 inches around and then fill my balls up to 13 inches. That would give them some thing to see. 2 inches around is not much width for a girl but they are scard of the length. Grab your cock with bth hands at the base and then they won't be afraid to take it.
    Dave :9

I can't stand having a dick this big,I can't even penetrate my girlfriend well. What should I do? Get surgery or something? Help me please.
    [post=290584]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

16. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

If you look at the left-hand column, you can see the words 'Joined: Yesterday'.
    Oh dear, it seems Nerolix is back in another incarnation... -_-

17. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I'm not so sure that providing real advice to his post is a negative. As Rock says, we do know there are 14" out there. I'm glad I'm not one of them. So even if it's a fake, I don't know that responding with some real advice is going to bring this site to a hault. Maybe someone with a real 14" will be grateful for a few tips.

I say this because I've said some pretty severe things in posts in times past, and now I wonder if I was just being a butt-head and couldn't take someone else's bragging whether fake or real.

Just some thoughts.
    Buff

18. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

We (well, most) gave nerolix a chance, why not give this guy the benefit of the doubt too? Worst comes to worst, he's lying and this all blows over.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Somebody call the billygoats gruff, we got us another troll.

20. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

I agree with BuffMusicIdol and yaoifun. Fourteen inches even made it into the 19th century medical literature, so it's certainly possible. Two inches across (equivalent to about 6 1/4" girth) seems reasonable, though measurements across tend to be inaccurate. If the poster is fooling, so what? Some lurker may find the answer helpful for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted