WHY DO I HAVE A 14 INCH PENIS?

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fourteen inches? Really Damn I'm In Cardiovascular Medicine and all of the patients I have seen I have never know of anyone that is that well endowed. Perhaps If you show us a pic we may belive you. Just my opinion. A footnote: You will find that most people here don't have patients for liers or trolls? Again not that your lieing but, Your going to have to do more the just say you have an endowment like that.

hung_big: Well then what advice can you give this apparently very hung man? Get surgery if that's all you can do. If not get alot of lube and work with it, you have what you have. Not too much advice you can give on this subject. There is even less you can do to shorten a penis then you can to lengthen it.

So let's let it go at this, because he hasn't even responded back. Seriously...trying to prove him right/wrong isn't going to do anything for this site except another Nerolix...which effected the whole forum negatively

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Mar 14 2005, 06:01 PM
Maybe someone with a real 14" will be grateful for a few tips.
[post=290907]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree unless we know that it is physically impossible, such as I have a 30 inch dick and it is as big arounad as a two quart jar, give the best advice. The person posting may not really have what they say they have, but there is a person out there who does have that 14 inch dick and they need the advice. So, let's give it knowing we have helped someone, even if it is not the person posting.

And it may give the person who is posting some emotional support. He may be acting out a fantasy and our comments may really help him.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In following with, I think it was Mindseye's suggestion (on another thread), I suggest instead of debateing what is most probably a troll attack, lets do something creative with this server space.

I strongly reccomend that anyone out there who is even a vague fan of books, go out and get "Catch 22" by Joseph Heller, its my favorate book, great fun, an enjoyable read, doesnt have much to do with LPSG, but, there we go.

(EDIT: terrible spelling)

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Mar 15 2005, 03:55 PM
In following with, I thik it was Mindseye's suggestion (on another thread), I suggest instead of debateing what is most probably a trol lattack ,lets do something creative with this server space.

I strongly reccomend that anyone out there who is even a vague fan of books, go out and get Catch 22 by Joseph Helelr, its my favorate book, great fun, an enjoyable read, doesnt have much to do with LPSG, but, there we go.
[post=291095]Quoted post[/post]​

What a good idea. Watch 'Veronica Mars' on UPN. Nothing to do with LPSG, but needs the ratings more than this guy needs help.

NB: I know there are 14" guys out there, but what likilhood do they have of getting any benefit from a thread started in all caps by someone who has no idea what he's talking about?

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight+Mar 15 2005, 03:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TragicWhiteKnight &#064; Mar 15 2005, 03:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Mar 15 2005, 03:55 PM
In following with, I thik it was Mindseye&#39;s suggestion (on another thread), I suggest instead of debateing what is most probably a trol lattack ,lets do something creative with this server space.

I strongly reccomend that anyone out there who is even a vague fan of books, go out and get Catch 22 by Joseph Helelr, its my favorate book, great fun, an enjoyable read, doesnt have much to do with LPSG, but, there we go.
[post=291095]Quoted post[/post]​

What a good idea. Watch &#39;Veronica Mars&#39; on UPN. Nothing to do with LPSG, but needs the ratings more than this guy needs help.

NB: I know there are 14" guys out there, but what likilhood do they have of getting any benefit from a thread started in all caps by someone who has no idea what he&#39;s talking about?
[post=291096]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I dont think I recieve UPN, but I&#39;ll maybe trawl through Sky&#39;s listings to see if I do, would it be under "entertainment" ddo you think?

What is Veronica Mars about?

Catch 22 is a war novel, and a black comedy (black as in darkly, cruely humourous, not of any racial backround :p) it follows Yossarian, an Assyrian recruit in the US airforce and follows his own absolute terror of death, and the misadventures between him and his comrades.

As to your note, I agree, yes there are 14"ers out there, no, they dont stumble onto a forum with an all caps title and a one line comment. I mean, come on&#33; If he was legit, and really did have a big problem and really did want help, we&#39;d probably get a full page out-pouring of emotional turmoil, but no, we get a one-liner. :eyes:

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Also I&#39;ll just say the author of this thread, Zairi needs to be honest with himself. If he does have a 14" penis then he should seek advice from medical doctors or respond once more with a little more info and also to prove he is being truthful. If Zairi does not have a 14" penis then he needs to ask himself why he&#39;s coming here saying he does.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by brainzz_n_dong@Mar 15 2005, 05:16 PM
Astronomy tells us that it takes Halley&#39;s Comet 76 years to "come around" again. Apparently, Nerolix doesn&#39;t take quite as long. :)
[post=291178]Quoted post[/post]​

I doubt that Zairi and Nerolix are the same person. For one, Zairi knows how to capitalize. More importantly, Zairi says he has a girlfriend, while Nerolix was begging for teenaged boys to watch him on camera.

Can&#39;t recommend too many books right now -- what I&#39;m reading is tedious, dry stuff for grad school. *sigh* But if any of you have kids (or even if you don&#39;t), TMBG&#39;s "Here Come the ABC&#39;s" is a fun, fun DVD.

Albertaguy: Find a woman that can accomodate your girth and length. I have seen many women who can take an immense penis, don`t give up hope&#33; Or just practice with your gf/wife. Start with dildos and increase the diameter every month.

Jimmy13IN: I agree with finding a women who can accomodate your size. I happen to be 13" and over 8.75 inches around. Some women are both physically and mentally incapable of accomodating rare sized massive cock. However, there are women out there who given the opportunity will satisfy you to no end. If you are 14" long embrace your size and be proud.

hugecbinni: Who is this Nerolix guy, many guys talk about :)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by Jimmy13IN@Mar 23 2005, 05:52 AM
I agree with finding a women who can accomodate your size. I happen to be 13" and over 8.75 inches around. Some women are both physically and mentally incapable of accomodating rare sized massive cock. However, there are women out there who given the opportunity will satisfy you to no end. If you are 14" long embrace your size and be proud.
[post=293273]Quoted post[/post]​
:lol: LMAO&#33;

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hugecbinni@Mar 23 2005, 11:01 PM
Who is this Nerolix guy, many guys talk about :)
[post=293572]Quoted post[/post]​

nerolix was a member that claimed to have a huge penis. It wasn&#39;t even a &#39;Hey I have a question&#39; type of thing which would have at least given him some credibility. He also didn&#39;t really defend himself in the two threads he started (which were the exact same in different topic areas), and he was a minor in age which also hurt his credibility to some degree in the way he handled himself.

I&#39;m sure there have been many others in the past, but nerolix was just the most recent person that had a firestorm start because of a couple less than exemplary posts.

nerolix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion+Mar 24 2005, 09:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Mar 24 2005, 09:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hugecbinni@Mar 23 2005, 11:01 PM
Who is this Nerolix guy, many guys talk about :)
[post=293572]Quoted post[/post]​

nerolix was a member that claimed to have a huge penis. It wasn&#39;t even a &#39;Hey I have a question&#39; type of thing which would have at least given him some credibility. He also didn&#39;t really defend himself in the two threads he started (which were the exact same in different topic areas), and he was a minor in age which also hurt his credibility to some degree in the way he handled himself.

I&#39;m sure there have been many others in the past, but nerolix was just the most recent person that had a firestorm start because of a couple less than exemplary posts.
[post=293615]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:eek:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Zairi: I can't stand having a dick this big,I can't even penetrate my girlfriend well. What should I do? Get surgery or something? Help me please.

You should wake the hell up . If you consider any surgery at all might I suggest a frontal lobotomy maybe it will alter the attention needing centers .

:banana:
HORSE

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Kraken are legendary sea monsters of gargantuan size, said to have dwelled off the coasts of Norway and Iceland. The sheer size and fearsome appearance attributed to the beasts have made them common ocean-dwelling monsters in various fictional works. The legend may actually have originated from sightings of real giant squids that are estimated to grow to 13 metres (43 feet) in length, including the tentacles. These creatures live at great depths, but will surface to hunt prey and reportedly have attacked small ships.

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:scratchchin: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: Sorry dude-it just seems hard to believe...
Just b/c you can't get it in doesn't mean you're big.