Why do I have to wear two pair of underwear?

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I precum all the time it seems, more so if I've gone a week or more without a release. But some days I'll become aroused at work or wherever and leak so much juice it's fucking ridiculous. Of course I appreciate the extra support two pair of underwear give me, and there's less chance of me getting hard to the point of breaking out and lunging down my thigh. I just didn't know if anyone else had similar issues? Or knew of maybe a thicker brand of briefs or something? I just feel uncomfortable in some situationa (and pants) with so much material on me. And then there are of course nights like last Saturday when I had to wear three pair ( Fratrat ) but that was due to nearly six weeks without a release.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still drip cum in the morning. Thank god my girlfriend wants every drop. I allways had too much sperm in me. I dont know why..........:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. You like dripping probably. It is kinda erotic though.
2. You like to be aroused at work. Any method of getting through the work day. Fine by me.

You should jerk off. Call your girlfriend for a quickie lunch or something.
If I don't have sex in the morning or jerk off in the morning--I can't concentrate on work.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Dudes!

I wanna pass along a solution to your problem of LEAKIN' PRE. I used to have the same problem until I discovered "MG"'s (MEN'S GUARDS). I wear a 'SWIMMER STRAP' as my undies so I just pop an MG in the pouch of my 'STRAP' and I'm good to go. Sure beats showin' the world that you are a major dripper and gettin' your designer pants all crusty.--LOL

I hope this suggestion will be helpful to all who have the same problem. MG's are also very useful whenever you need to 'rub one out' coz they can hold a major 'load' (trust me on this, I've been there, done that).

RICKY_27

PS You can buy MG's in the same area of any drugstore where you find Depends. MG's are actually designed for male urinary incontinence and are form fitted to your package.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Dudes!

I wanna pass along a solution to your problem of LEAKIN' PRE. I used to have the same problem until I discovered "MG"'s (MEN'S GUARDS). I wear a 'SWIMMER STRAP' as my undies so I just pop an MG in the pouch of my 'STRAP' and I'm good to go. Sure beats showin' the world that you are a major dripper and gettin' your designer pants all crusty.--LOL

I hope this suggestion will be helpful to all who have the same problem. MG's are also very useful whenever you need to 'rub one out' coz they can hold a major 'load' (trust me on this, I've been there, done that).

RICKY_27

PS You can buy MG's in the same area of any drugstore where you find Depends. MG's are actually designed for male urinary incontinence and are form fitted to your package.

Now, THAT'S some friggin' gnarly info. Never wear Armani power suits without those MEN'S GUARDS!!!! Also, carry you some new undies and handi wipes. Women don't like sucking on crusty cum cock. (Then again, with your young stallionesque cock, those sword swallowing Houdini-ettes'll be down for it.) (Any other man, new undies and handi wipes. :wink: )

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had that problem, but not many days I've gone without 'release' since I was 11. Perhaps you should attack then problem at the root. Do you have some problem with obtaining 'release'?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why don't you just jerk off. Most men jerk off on a daily basis. That's why other people don't have your leakage problem.

That's what I was wondering. He probably thinks it is "unmanly" :rolleyes: to jerk off.

Man, if I had that friggin' log like he does between his legs. I'd be playin' with that fucker at board (bored) meetings, whippin' it out at softball games smackin' home balls out the friggin' field with it, showing it off to cute Mormon guys and watch them spontaneously money shot on my front door freakin' out looking at it. :biggrin1:

Young'NHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why don't you just jerk off. Most men jerk off on a daily basis. That's why other people don't have your leakage problem.

Yeah, but I jerk off twice a day sometimes and still leak precum all of the time.

My drawers actually get soaked. I don'y even have to be turned on, just kinda semi-hard.:cool:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, THAT'S some friggin' gnarly info. Never wear Armani power suits without those MEN'S GUARDS!!!! Also, carry you some new undies and handi wipes. Women don't like sucking on crusty cum cock. (Then again, with your young stallionesque cock, those sword swallowing Houdini-ettes'll be down for it.) (Any other man, new undies and handi wipes. :wink: )

And of course, dried cum splashes look really bad on Armani pants. So obvious, jeans at least hide them to some point!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And of course, dried cum splashes look really bad on Armani pants. So obvious, jeans at least hide them to some point!

Then again, that may be a new fashion trend in Armani power suits. Nothing says virility and power like dried cum stains and crust flakes on the slacks. :smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then again, that may be a new fashion trend in Armani power suits. Nothing says virility and power like dried cum stains and crust flakes on the slacks. :smile:

I don't think the typical Armani customer will like something like dried cum stains on his clothing. He's too much into cleanliness and too metrosexual to allow something that virile.

Who gave you the permission to steal the idea of my signature?:wink: