why do I like my cock to be made fun of?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tiger61, Feb 4, 2012.

1. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    SPH I guess. Had a girlfriend once who who was a bit shocked that mine was so small. She finally fessed up that mine was the smallest she has been with.....even the smallest she has seen. I used to have her tell me how fabulous a large cock feels while I was fucking her. And have her do the same while giving me a handjob. We even tried to set up a 3some with a large cock guy, and one of the things she would do is tell me how much better his large cock felt than mine.

Even my wife call it little or small. And it doesn't bother me at all. I guess because I know it is true, so if you can't beat 'em.......

So why am I this way? And are other guys this way.......

P.S.--if you are wondering, 4.5 inches erect and less than 1 inch flaccid.....actually much less than one inch

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
  3. Patchos

Gold Member

Attention

4. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have you ever had a penis button, when shrinkage is so bad it becomes a inny penis or a second belly button?

5. geeka

geeka Member

This kind of speaks to the subject of gender misassignment at birth where a little difference in measurement can mean the difference in how an infant is assigned gender. There are women with clitorises larger than the size you mention while flaccid. It a doctor is biased to begin with, they may misassign. especially if the parents are poor and don't do a gender panel. I'd wonder why your wife feels the need to say such things. If you said she was too stretched out,that wouldn't go over too good I'm sure.

6. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Firstly, some other threads you may want to peruse.

http://www.lpsg.org/182166-into-small-cock-humiliation.html?highlight=sph

http://www.lpsg.org/237179-sph.html?highlight=sph

http://www.lpsg.org/266172-small-penis-humiliation-anyone-can.html?highlight=sph

http://www.lpsg.org/191928-can-someone-please-explain-small.html?highlight=sph

As to why you're into SPH? Why are any other people into any other kinks/fetishes? There are many possibilities. Life experiences, psychological state, brain chemistry, etc etc. If you like it, it makes you happy, your partner doesn't mind it, you aren't breaking any laws etc., try not to worry about it much... in my opinion, anyway.

7. aliuel

aliuel Active Member

Albums:
    I think there's something potent about a feeling of shame which combined with a sexual situation can be very arousing for some people

8. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    YES! very much so. Often, I actually have to tug at it quite a bit to get it out of my pants so I can pee, because it is barely there. So this also happens to you?

9. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    I don't think she is saying it to be mean. I guess she is just calling it as she sees it

10. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are other guys fishing for SPH over the net? You are in the right place, chief. :rolleyes:

11. tiger61

tiger61 Active Member

Albums:
    thnx for the links

Draft saved Draft deleted