WhY Do I Need To Wear a Lable?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SR_borntolook3, Aug 25, 2010.

1. SR_borntolook3

SR_borntolook3 New Member

It would seem as though man,and womankind have come to the notion that everything and everyone must have a lable.:mad: This to me has been and always will be as repugnant as the "Clap".:mad: I have had limited experience in the bisexual realm, but it is enough to know that I do not have to go around with a shirt on each day saying what I am in the mood for on that day sexually. I think that we would look damn stupid walking down the street with a shirt that says I feel like eating pussy today,or I feel like sucking dick today,boning her today,getting boned today,etc,etc. It is just so stupid to me to say that a person is gay because he likes anal sex,or likes to give oral service to a male,and vice versa for women,and those who like both genders and don't want to lose either. What happens in the privacy of people's bedrooms,and caves,or what with whom,as long as they are not under age is no damn bodies business but thier own. My family initially wanted nothing to do with me when I told them that there was a chance that I could be bisexual. That I had tried sucking dick and that I had liked the experience. I liked eating pussy to, so I did not think that all was bad,but they did. I would not go away,and was in thier face,and they came around. I refuse to wear that lable anymore. I am just a sexual being that is doing what feels natural to me, and if I am wrong, then I have to answer to Jehova God for it, and no one else. I refuse to live in the little boxes that man tries to fit everyone into. Sorry guys, I like sex outside the box as well as in the box, so take those lable and re-print them:RETURN TO SENDER,USEFULLNESS IS OUTDATED!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

#1 SR_borntolook3, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  2. j2426

j2426 New Member

i like 2 suck dick n have it anally but i haven't come out (of da closet) yet. i m afraid of being stigmatized

3. Corius

Corius New Member

You did mean labels> Right? I don't care for them anyway you spell them. Dpm't much care for the whole "coming out" bit either. I have never come out, but I did learn that love can be real with a male or a female partner.

Furthermore, if sex is properly viewed as something private and personal between two consenting persons, what's the need for a label?

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    first learn to spell label, then we can talk. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted