Why do i only have contact with...

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there, just wanted to share some thoughts.
I just seem to have a problem with my contact... Some people find me quite "handsome" apparently, then why do they always live 6000 km away or nearer but i'm still a virgin at 19 and didn't have a girlfriend; or even a boyfriend ( that would be new but why not) for 2 years -__-?
What am i doing wrong?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
sometimes we're a bit more... confident and zealous when we don't have to face people face to face.

there would probably be just as many people nearby that find you attractive, it's just a matter of puttin yourself out there just as much when they're standing in front of you as you do when you're texting them from your bed at 11:00 at night

haha and yes i can be that specific because I'm going through and getting out of the same situations.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
oui.

pardonnez-moi pour mon français, même si je suis à moitié français, je
sais seulement ce que j'ai appris à l'école.

Il suffit de faire un peu plus agressif dans votre vie jour après jour, et vous verrez qu'il ya autant de nombreux gars là-bas qui sont proches de vous.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
Smile, be confident.

Really, the best things you can do are those. Smile at guys, show them that you not only like them but you like yourself. It's a turn on.

Then say something. Sure you'll get shot down, mixed signals, rejected, embarrassed and what not, but it's all about number. Dating is a numbers game. You talk to enough guys, one is bound to like you back. that goes for girls too.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Real Pat,

Always be yourself. Find a nice place to hang out where the young folks also assemble.

Enjoy the opportunity to sit by the sidewalk and enjoy great beverages, such as coffee or even a glass of wine.

The French have a wonderful relaxed attitude toward life. At least they did when I last visited there.

Be open and ready to share information, but always let the other person to most of the talking. That way they know you are interested in them and not self centered.

I wish you well and enjoy life.

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the reply, i think i enjoy life lol, i'm quite cool, really open minded, can discuss of everything, but i don't know, i'm just not able to be confident when i know it's not only for friendship...
By the way, most of the time, i'm good on the start of the relationship, but just after i always, don't know, chickened and got into "friend zone" doing everything wrong, either by impatience, or lack of confidence...
(for the wonderful relaxed attitude toward life, not when you're not in studies that take most of your time, nearly all and you don't have time from yourself, because you choose to study medecine and first year is hard here, only 11% of us success in going into second year, so for that i'll pass lol)