why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

youngstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i just seen this convo an seemed intresting, being a very horny 18 year old I think i'd prefer a ladie in her 30's rather than 20's something about an older girl just makes me go crazy, its always been a dream haha hopefully it comes true soon before i get to old!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't know, as I always shoot young.

BTW, Dragonfly, I'd forgotten how good your pictures are. I know you've said you're old... but maybe there's a reason you bagged that youngin'.

summer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 45 by the way.....so I know what I am talking about. I've been in that scenerio a few times in the past.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't have any issues being with someone younger than myself. I do find younger men more physically appealing. Given that a man near my own age, seems to have the intellectual maturity that I so often seek.

I have met some 20 year olds that were quite mature, as well as meeting some 30 something that were immature in their own right. It really depends on the person I suppose.

I will be turning 37 this fall, and I think I might just try a younger man,..hehehe.....:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: any volunteers?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a younger guy, it is less complicated having a fling with an older woman. The difficulty lies in that most "mature" women are not physically attractive, since I go for physical attraction first, very few are in my league (my tastes).

BUT the exceptions (like some on LPSG) are fantastic!

youngstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't have any issues being with someone younger than myself. I do find younger men more physically appealing. Given that a man near my own age, seems to have the intellectual maturity that I so often seek.

I have met some 20 year olds that were quite mature, as well as meeting some 30 something that were immature in their own right. It really depends on the person I suppose.

I will be turning 37 this fall, and I think I might just try a younger man,..hehehe.....:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: any volunteers?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This guy!

softbuttcheeks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because they can go longer than five minutes. The older men are the less time in the bed with them unless they are taking or drinking something...lol But in the teens is too young for me....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because they can go longer than five minutes. The older men are the less time in the bed with them unless they are taking or drinking something...lol But in the teens is too young for me....
I agree, I think 21 is my limit, but you never know. :wink: There are one or two, 19 year olds here I wouldn't mind spending some time with.

For a younger guy, it is less complicated having a fling with an older woman. The difficulty lies in that most "mature" women are not physically attractive, since I go for physical attraction first, very few are in my league (my tastes).

BUT the exceptions (like some on LPSG) are fantastic!

:rofl: Gee, I'm sorry Swiss women don't age well. :tongue: That doesn't seem to be a problem here in the states. :cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 45 by the way.....so I know what I am talking about. I've been in that scenerio a few times in the past.

:eek:

Holy mother of god, I'll take you both on!:wink:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, I think 21 is my limit, but you never know. :wink: There are one or two, 19 year olds here I wouldn't mind spending some time with.

:rofl: Gee, I'm sorry Swiss women don't age well. :tongue: That doesn't seem to be a problem here in the states. :cool:

:biggrin1: you drew a smile on my face with that comment! There are way too many types of women in the USof A to classify!, but, I have to say swiss-german women have beautiful faces which tend to age too fast IMO; swiss-french have great butts and swiss-italians are hot as hell. My preference for older women are the spanish from the North, such a character and they age in a way that they are actually more attractive 35+ than when they were in their 20+

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as the studies supposedly show, A woman reaches her sexual peak at 35 while men reach theirs at 18.

Imagine the heights you could reach by rubbing those peaks together.

Crap! I knew there was something I forgot to do two years ago!

Men don't reach their sexual peak at 18 - that is when they can ejaculate the most frequently - still, if that's your thing.

That said, I personally have found that I prefer older women.

By peak I take it to mean speed of gaining erection, frequency of ejaculation and shorter refractory periods. I wouldn't suggest that sexual peak physically was analogous to sexual peak with regard to know-how.

G_U

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 21, going on 22. I've been dating a 36 soon to be 37 year old woman for about a year and a half now. Interestingly enough one of her main reasons for liking me was my maturity over her ex-husband who was a year younger than her. We honestly clicked on an emotional level first before turning to the physical. (Which is wonderful as well, might I add.) We honestly love each other, so I think each woman's reason is person dependent.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Umm...Diamond, I don't think you even really need to ask for volunteers. Just walk outside, find one you like and pick him. I'm sure any horny 20 year old won't be exactly hard to convince. Judging by myself, of course.

I also don't have much of an age hangup. I mean, I'm only 20, so I can't say that I'm really into girls more than a year or two older than me. Not just because of legality (the age of consent in MI is 16 anyways), but because any younger and I'm hitting a girl my brother's age...which is a mental block given the age he/they are at (but that'll clear up later on I'm sure :rolleyes:)
As for older women...what 20 year old guy doesn't talk about hot MILFs with his friends and point them out at the grocery store at least once in his life? So yeah, good luck with the search. I imagine it will be as long or short as you make it.