why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the experience of enjoying 3 older women when I was between the age of 19-21.
It was fantastic! and they taught me alot!!

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question could be asked- why do men want to have sex with young women?

Personally, age doesn't matter to me (gotta be legal) as long as they are willing and able to get to business. To me, I consider "legal" 21, not 18... because if I can't take you to a bar, I am not gonna take you home.

I prefer men who are closer to my age though, and sometimes even older... but I've taken lovers who are a few years younger than myself, and had a good time. :)

Young ones aren't looking for a relationship, and older ones sometimes get too attached. So... when I want frivolous no strings attached sex, I look younger most of the time. This has bitten me in the ass a couple times, but it's still a better bet.

18_alone_in_bed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer older women sometimes for the reason sexandcandy mentioned, -it's always NSA fun.. I'm not ready for a full on relationship, and certainly not one with someone twice my age, but having an encounter with an older woman is always on my to-do list

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my country it becomes a rule nearly..all mature ladies have a teenage fucker ;) is it a choice or young guys do their jobs much better?

Quite often in America, once a woman hits 35 or 40 men her own age are not interested in her sexually. Men 40 and up, tend to prefer women in their early to mid 20's. If women 35 and up didn't have sex with younger men we'd be stuck with dildos for the rest of out natural days. To me this is unacceptable. :mad: Fortunately, Hollywood has popularized the concept of the MILF so getting lucky with younger guys is relatively easy. Added bonus: They are so grateful and easy to please. :flirt: :cool:

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved having sex with all the 45+ plus i ever been with. OMG just amazing sex! being 34 now i still LOVE older women but I think i am getting out of the age range where they are interested in me :(.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
It's hardwired into us biologically the same way young women are wired to be attracted to older men. Men don't have biological clocks the way women do, we can impregnate a women regardless how old we are. Evolution's way of enhancing the species' survival.

A 90 year old man can't impregnate a 90 year old woman, but he can a 20 year old woman.

That's also pretty much the reason a young man will be more than happy to have a fling with an older woman, but will retreat once she starts wanting a relationship.

The question could be asked- why do men want to have sex with young women?

Last edited:

alphaattorney

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite often in America, once a woman hits 35 or 40 men her own age are not interested in her sexually. Men 40 and up, tend to prefer women in their early to mid 20's. If women 35 and up didn't have sex with younger men we'd be stuck with dildos for the rest of out natural days. To me this is unacceptable. :mad: Fortunately, Hollywood has popularized the concept of the MILF so getting lucky with younger guys is relatively easy. Added bonus: They are so grateful and easy to please. :flirt: :cool:

Babe...youre stunning, you have nothing to ever worry about. BTW, how does one contact you?

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just recently started having sex with younger guys (i'm 34) and it was only because i slept with a guy i thought was 26-27 then discovered he was only 20. i am now seeing an 18 and a 19 year old. they are both as full of sexual energy as i am and trust me the guys i see in their 30s need more sleep than the undead. i am not looking for a relationship with anyone i see and the young guys are much more relaxed about that aspect too. the older men i see are very insecure about me not wanting to date them properly, the young guys are just so happy to be having fun that they dont care about it. my sex drive rocketed about 2 years ago even though i have always been a very sexual person and ladies, you must have had at least 1 encounter where youve wanted sex and your partner has been too tired for it. with the young ones that never happens. i think so long as you keep it legal and both people are having fun that its not a problem. and for all the women who havent tried it but are curious, i would recommend it highly! youngsters are enthusiastic, fun and attentive coz theyre always learning.
xx

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like nothing more than to have a cougar fuck my brains out. It's one of my fantasies.

Mmm, me too. My hottest fantasy is lying down on the bed with an older woman on top of me, hands pinning me down, riding my cock for all she's worth and groaning with pleasure. Phew!

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just recently started having sex with younger guys (i'm 34) and it was only because i slept with a guy i thought was 26-27 then discovered he was only 20. i am now seeing an 18 and a 19 year old. they are both as full of sexual energy as i am and trust me the guys i see in their 30s need more sleep than the undead. i am not looking for a relationship with anyone i see and the young guys are much more relaxed about that aspect too. the older men i see are very insecure about me not wanting to date them properly, the young guys are just so happy to be having fun that they dont care about it. my sex drive rocketed about 2 years ago even though i have always been a very sexual person and ladies, you must have had at least 1 encounter where youve wanted sex and your partner has been too tired for it. with the young ones that never happens. i think so long as you keep it legal and both people are having fun that its not a problem. and for all the women who havent tried it but are curious, i would recommend it highly! youngsters are enthusiastic, fun and attentive coz theyre always learning.
xx

I think that is the best point: sexual drive and energy compatibility.

Women can be insatiable even at later stages of their lives, whereas with men that is less common.

To the parallel opposite question: why men want to date a younger woman?
Well, because there is no contest (with extremely few exceptions) about younger fit women being better looking and with better bodies than older ones (even with extremely fit ones).

We men are normally more superficial and prefer a nice outlook and body to a great personality. Women in change normally go for the whole package.

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
In my personal situation, why do young men want to have sex with older women?

I am 24 and have been sleeping with a women who is 37. For me its that older women are more mentally mature and they know what they want. And the 2 older women I have slept with have been better in bed, or maybe thats luck.