why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my personal situation, why do young men want to have sex with older women?

This is what our founding father, Ben Franklin, said in a letter to a young man about taking an older woman as a partner.

[SIZE=+1]1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]miserable [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]happy.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]8thly and Lastly They are [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]so grateful!![/SIZE]

I laughed when i read this thread. Its kinda like asking why do men want to fuck young women. I am "guessing" it has something to do with there young face and young body and inexperience?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I laughed when i read this thread. Its kinda like asking why do men want to fuck young women. I am "guessing" it has something to do with there young face and young body and inexperience?
inexperience?

no, i suspect it's the endless stamina and near permanent rock-hard-boner aspect that appeals.

but still...yuck.

I am begining to realize older women are "where its at", but judging on my past experiences the above still holds true. Do something weird and an older man gets hard as a rock.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I measure a person's maturity by their attitudes towards themselves and others. Not by their years.

Some people are more mature at 20 than others are at 50. If they meet somebody who is 30 years different in age but is otherwise 95% compatible, then who are we to tell them not to pursue what could become the most meaningful love of their lives?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the problems as I get older is that there are fewer older ladies that have any interest in sex. I am therefore forced (forced, I tell ya!) to pursue women younger than me.

Sigh. Life can be so brutal...
Awwww, you just haven't met them yet. I'm blown away by how many of my friends are horn dogs - There are a ton of us extremely horny older women! Hate to say it but is it possible it's just you?

hotcollegeguy4u20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with badgirl, there are TONS of hot older women out there who want to go at it like sex-starved rabbits once you get them into the bedroom. The hottest sex I've ever had was with a 45 yo women that I dated for about 6 months when I was 24. I also had several other girlfriends that were 30+ and the sex was almost always better than with girls my own age, but that might have just been because I had a severe case of cougar-itis at that time in my life.

I am with someone my own age now and that's all good, too. I think that as long as you show consideration and respect, women of any age will respond to it. The ability to make them cum so hard they can't stop shaking doesn't hurt, either! Good luck to all the young guys and older gals out there who wanna try it, it can be a pretty amazing thing!