Why do men always have their hands down their trousers?

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most men just wear "whatever" underwear is available...so long as it goes around us, it is OK. And, let's face it, they don't hold us in place very well.

The innocent answer is that we need to adjust ourselves.

The less innocent answer is...well, use your imagination.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
I knew a guy in college who had a habit if grabbing himself constantly every thirty seconds or so. Got to the point that when he was in a conversation circle several of the guys were saying "honk honk" every time he did it. I don't think he ever caught on.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to adjust and scratch probably.

i try not to touch myself around females and small children. actually had an awkward moment at the gym today. i was doing jumping squats while holding a 45lbs weight to my chest and when i was done with my sets i started adjusting because my penis was slipping and sliding in my trunks and this girl was looking dead at me. shit was mad awkward.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, and i love it when guys adjust themselves in public. it's awesome. it shows they are comfortable with themselves. i admire it because i can't bring myself to do it in public. i think catholic school did that to me.

I have to go to the bathroom to adjust. I can't do it in public.

D

deleted730192

i was doing jumping squats while holding a 45lbs weight to my chest and when i was done with my sets i started adjusting because my penis was slipping and sliding in my trunks and this girl was looking dead at me. shit was mad awkward.

I've been known to make the occasional jock strap adjustment while jogging at a good clip on the treadmill. Gotta do what you've gotta do.

Pandasaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've wondered the same thing.

walkin' around like they've got crabs...some probly do, but...
yeah! I really don't have that much issue in my pants that I need to be adjusting all the time. There's always the occasional fix needed, but not that often at all.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just to adjust as it all gets cramped and itchy at times... so I have to rearrange accordingly at times...... plus it feels good to touch ...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't noticed this phenomenon. I thought it was just Al Bundy who did that; and even he did it only when he was at home or loafing in the shoe store when there were no customers around.