Why do men always have their hands down their trousers?

Imagine your hands were tied behind your back and not be able to adjust. What would you use then? I think it's pretty natural. Just not in the middle of the supermarket.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Read on the what Sigmund Freud research, about male sexual. When were a baby the breast or bottle give us the most pleasure. Around 2 years old we discover our penis and it continue to give us pleasure. More so to puberty where it is higher. Some guys in public is habit forming, they aren't aware of how time they have to tug at their penis. Everyman will put their hand in their pant or PJ at home. Female don't understand why. My son does it and his mom complaint. Told her it natural I do it too.

jimt1975

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was standing in line at the Nordstrom Rack the other night and I saw a college aged dude wearing a tee shirt and basket ball type shorts and he had his hand completely down in front while walking around while talking on his phone. I was like.... Wow....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a totally normal and natural thing to do. Males of all ages have been enjoying themselves by placing their hands on their penis. I recall that when I was a young farm boy freeballing with overalls that it was very easy to reach inside and enjoy my time with myself.

I still enjoy my time with myself.

Nothing new and expected of a well adjusted male.

Enjoy Life.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think cut/uncut has anything to do with it. Guys just have to make adjustments when needed. If a guy can wait to do it privately is better. But perhaps it can't wait and has to be done ASAP.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I don't always have my hand down my pants. If I do, it's to get my penis off of across my thigh and back down my pantleg, and I try to make sure no one is watching as I do it.

Same here. Most times i'll act like i'm tying my sneakers, stretching my legs or picking up a pin. I don't know i guess its part of like a marketing scheme. Drawing attention to it makes people curious?

Josephx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same here. Most times i'll act like i'm tying my sneakers, stretching my legs or picking up a pin. I don't know i guess its part of like a marketing scheme. Drawing attention to it makes people curious?

It seems to me, no matter how homophobic a guy is, he's still a crotch-watcher. Most who doesn't use a public shower of some sort are generally wanting to know how they measure up to other guys. And guiding your hand to where they will look is generally an easy way to get their attention.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
uncut men get sweaty under the hoodie and have to air out sometimes
cut men dont have that problem
other than that Crabs?
same at the urinal, they need to roll it back to keep the stream clean
cut guys just let it flop out
two jiggles and pack it up
uncut got to do the jiggle and roll it back in before they can pack it up