Why do men always have their hands down their trousers?

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
It seems to me, no matter how homophobic a guy is, he's still a crotch-watcher. Most who doesn't use a public shower of some sort are generally wanting to know how they measure up to other guys. And guiding your hand to where they will look is generally an easy way to get their attention.

Seems about right to me.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At work today there was a college age kid who was grabbing his boner through his sweat pants... pretty shamelessly. He was either wearing red boxers or red gym shorts under, because he showed a bit of red at his stomach when his tee shirt ran up... so he was either popping a chubby or trying to work one up....

Maybe the boxers were catching his rod in a way that he wasn't expecting, or maybe it's just been too much time spent in the men's dorms... but he was basically palming the whole works while I saw him.

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think there is anything weird about it. I sit around my apartment all the time with my hand down my pants while watching tv or hanging out. My roomies do it too sometimes. It's just comfortable and warm. Sometimes I even fall asleep with my hand down there

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the issue (my issue) is that dicks are in a constant state of flux: soft, semi, erect. Constantly changing dick and every-time the blood flow changes the position may need assistance for comfort. I try to be discreet - however!!!!!!!

I wish I had underwear that would keep things in check - but I have yet to find some. I don't think anything on a woman's body comes close to this in constant moving changing